New payment option coming

Well that's your choice, I wasn't debating your your reasoning nor did I quote you ... oh .. lol.

Persons can use any form of payment they want as long as it's option and don't refer to any firearm related items while using such a service like (FRAUD ALERT)!

And people can vote any way they wish too....doesn't mean we won't call you a f**ktard if you vote Liberal though ;)

Well that's your choice, I wasn't debating your your reasoning nor did I quote you ... oh .. lol.

Persons can use any form of payment they want as long as it's option and don't refer to any firearm related items while using such a service like (FRAUD ALERT)!
Those Asshats make money everytime you do a transaction. Why the **** would you knowingly hand money to an organization that is hellbent on destroying our pastime? Sheesh...

Straight from FailPal:

Prohibited Activities

You may not use the (FRAUD ALERT) service for activities that:

relate to transactions involving (a) narcotics, steroids, certain controlled substances or other products that present a risk to consumer safety, (b) drug paraphernalia, (c) items that encourage, promote, facilitate or instruct others to engage in illegal activity, (d) stolen goods including digital and virtual goods, (e) items that promote hate, violence, racial intolerance, or the financial exploitation of a crime, (f) items that are considered obscene, (g) items that infringe or violate any copyright, trademark, right of publicity or privacy or any other proprietary right under the laws of any jurisdiction, (h) certain ###ually oriented materials or services, (i) ammunition, firearms, or certain firearm parts or accessories, or (j), certain weapons or knives regulated under applicable law.

So, basically they can interpret anything, including shooting targets to be "accessories" and freeze your account.

(FRAUD ALERT) can suck it and anyone that even uses them in their business will get no business from me. It's a war and people gotta pick their side.

Those Asshats make money everytime you do a transaction. Why the **** would you knowingly hand money to an organization that is hellbent on destroying our pastime? Sheesh...

FYI

I don't use (FRAUD ALERT) to buy firearms. No where in this thread did I say I have or I would.

I merely mentioned that the purchase of targets are not firearms, so using (FRAUD ALERT) is an option if that is what a customer wants to use.

(FRAUD ALERT) is anti gun.
more importantly they have terrible customer service and security.

Correct ! I too have had security issues after using (FRAUD ALERT). In my case I was lucky in that the CC used to back the PP account was simply cancelled and reissued and the illicit charges cancelled but make no mistake, (FRAUD ALERT) is NOT secure. "Use at your own risk".

Back
Top Bottom