38 s&w

Happy holidays Kate

I was wondering what would be the chances of getting some of this in, only been able to find the odd round through wtb adds and searching ammo bins at gun shows. I have a few revolvers that get barely used because ammo and brass are hard to come by. I'm sure I'm not the only one out there with this problem.

Cheers

Happy holidays Kate

I was wondering what would be the chances of getting some of this in, only been able to find the odd round through wtb adds and searching ammo bins at gun shows. I have a few revolvers that get barely used because ammo and brass are hard to come by. I'm sure I'm not the only one out there with this problem.

Cheers

I'll see what we can do- I know Fiocchi do 38 S&W so we'll do some investigations in January to see if we can get some in.

Remington umc made if a couple years ago. Kicking myself for not grabbing a few boxes when I had the chance! I saw them at cabelas too. My theory is it was ordered by mistake ;)

I did some reloads with cut down .38 spl cases. They shot OK but quite a few of them split. I didn't pursue it any further.

It's too bad .38S&W is so rare. I passed on one of those surplus Enfield break action revolvers over ammo supply concerns.

I have one. But have not had any problems getting ammo for it.There is no shortage it is just Canadian ammo dealers refusing to bring the ammo in.That's all.

No problem to have it me neither but they are really expensive. $32 per box of 50 for Remington 146 gr Lead round nose. It woud be super to have it for a better price .

Back
Top Bottom