James River Armory M1 Garands

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Garand is a 1942 SA.. From what I can tell on the other serial numbers. The only thing replaced since was the trigger housing(1945) and the barrel in Denmark. 1953 I think. Shoots tacks.. Beautiful gun. Love pulling it apart and cleaning it while I'm watching band of brothers!!

This thread resurrection is relevant to my interests.

JRA's web site seems to show they are making these available again, any chance of getting some more imported?

Du page makes M1Garand stocks for James River. So you can buy the same wood for your gun.

Think I'd strongly consider one of these myself, considering what parts bin guns are going for on the EE.

My Garand is a 1942 SA.. From what I can tell on the other serial numbers. The only thing replaced since was the trigger housing(1945) and the barrel in Denmark. 1953 I think. Shoots tacks.. Beautiful gun. Love pulling it apart and cleaning it while I'm watching band of brothers!!

I wish I can do the same thing when I'm watching band of brothers....but I don't have a M1 Garand! :bangHead:

Get a preorder going. I'll feel like I'm spending less money if I put $500 down then the rest 2 months later. ;)

This thread is over two years old. Unfortunately, as the majority of people probably suspect, US military surplus has by and large dried up and for the last few years has been completely dry when it comes to the scale required by an arsenal like James River, who not only need enough pieces, but enough of the correct pieces to do the job right.

We do not have a pre-order going. We will not have a pre-order going. Our store's policy is to treat customers as we would be treated ourselves, and none of us would want to be promised a rifle that may or may not materialize in the reasonable future. We used to receive these rifles every few months when the supply of US rifles was not so dry; we could reasonably do pre-orders at that time. Nowadays that is not the case, and out of respect for our friends and customers we will not be taking money on the chance of a future rifle. As with any product we carry, we are happy to contact customers who have asked to be notified of the arrival of an item; please contact us and ask to be notified of any item we carry that you may be interested in.

We remain partnered very closely with our friends at James River Armory. We continue to bring in as much of their product line as we have demand for and will continue to bring in their newest and most exciting products. We visit with them when we can down south. We have a great relationship there and we are extremely pleased with every single product they've brought to market. We have been working with them to try to source enough quality Garand components to produce more rifles in quantities that can be exported and if we succeed, CGN will be the first to know. In the meantime, we'll close this thread to avoid confusion.

Cheers,
Daniel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom