Non-Restricted DA50

Dave Mishchenko

Regular
I just noticed mention of this item in the December newsletter. Will the lower be available on its own and if so will it be compatible with existing DA50 uppers?

We will not be selling the non-restricted lower by itself.

We will be offering complete non restricted 50 cal rifles based on our DA50 upper.
The Upper has to be modified to make it compatible with the non restricted lower.
The modification to the DA50 is irreversible and makes these entire rifles NON restricted. This means the upper will no longer fit onto any AR-15 lower.

ATRS offers a package where they modify your DA50 upper and sell you a non-restricted lower.

Complete N/R rifle should be under $2,500.00

Last edited:
I was hoping to read that you were going to sell the lowers.... Even if the upper needed some minor machining to make fit. Yes I realize ATRS did a batch of their own lowers (and send them your upper) But if I recall it was rather pricey? Yeah, I know someone is gonna say it "you shouldn't own a .50 if you cant afford it" . Regardless I was waiting and hoping for an 'economical' of the unrestricted kind to show up... Anyways, just my thoughts....

edit, checked the atrs thread... that boat sailed long ago. $750 , which wasnt so bad when I think about it. Guess Im stuck with the restricted tag.....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom