VZ58 in 7.62x51 is possible if there is enough interest.

It's going to be a loooooooong wait, but really looking forward to this rifle.

Hoping it can be faster than a year, seems to be plenty of interest and with the current panic buying in the US and the inevitable shortages, the market will be even hungrier this summer.

Well it would be sweet if it had about a #2-3 barrel contour at either 19 or 20 inches long and threaded for standard flash hiders and muzzle brakes (chrome lined would be a huge bonus). Have a rear peep sight at the back of the receiver and the front sight on the front gas system. It would be cool if it accepted FAL magazines. Put the standard CZ furniture on it ( I would probably change it). Ummmmm maybe make a adjustable gas system so I would be a able to tune it for different load, also make it with a longer forend than a vz 58 so the barrel doesn't stick out so far and so there is more hand room and room for accessories. All this for about 1500$ would pretty wicked

I would definitely be interested in a 308 vz 58 provided it was decently accurate, used readily available decently priced pinned hi cap mags, in the 1-1.2k range. And of course, non restricted. :p

I'd also be in for one. As alot of others have stated it would have to be non restricted, $1000 range but not much more and if it did take m14 mags that would rock. Its an awesome idea nonetheless if it happens or not.

If it had an option for a scope mount and took already existing mags such as Accuracy International (designed for bolt action) mags or XCR-M mags (in the event RA comes out with an XCR-M pistol) I would buy one.

I would be in for 2 of the 7.62x51 NR.
This would be a best seller for sure. A great combination of simplicity, reliability, fire power, and value.

Back
Top Bottom