Page 29 of 30 FirstFirst ... 91921222324252627282930 LastLast

Thread: Cz 958 newsflash

Quote Originally Posted by cornelunc View Post
    Wolverine forecast for the price some months ago was for 800$ for this rifle. My forecast was for at least 1000$. I will be correct.
    Yes it looks like you will be correct.
    I don't remember predicting any price, as we do not know our factory cost yet. We do know the price will be in US dollars, right now it looks like these will be well over $1,000.00 due to the exchange rate.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer #1bcshooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wolverine View Post
    I don't remember predicting any price, as we do not know our factory cost yet. We do know the price will be in US dollars, right now it looks like these will be well over $1,000.00 due to the exchange rate.
    I'm in
    As soon as I get a 40% raise in pay to off set the 40% drop in the value of my pay
    Pre-orders are horrible for everyone involved. They never go smooth. We will not be doing a pre-order to bankroll this project.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    That was the new 858 shipment. And yes it will be over $800 for it as well.

Quote Originally Posted by cornelunc View Post
    Wolverine forecast for the price some months ago was for 800$ for this rifle. My forecast was for at least 1000$. I will be correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wolverine View Post
    You are right, I apologise, it was about 858 future price not the new type.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Patt08's Avatar
    Sucks our stupid dollar is doing so crappy. I was for sure going to buy two of these, now I'll be lucky if I even buy one. ( likely still will lol). Depends on how much "over $100" these will be. Still excited!
    |CCFR|

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Our $$ dropping weekly!!! So $1500 can. To your door? Might be???

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Travis Bickle's Avatar
    Too expensive for this guy.
    Hopefully it will drop the price of the old 858's down as people dump them in a panic to buy the shiny new ones.
    Then it might be time to reacquaint with the old beast :D
    Guns only have two natural enemies; politicians and rust.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    O.K. When the special edition 858's are in country and priced. Are you able to give us a estimate of the 958 pricing?
    I'm looking at one or the other. Not both.
    I know hard to answer question but I'm sure i'm not the only one wondering??

Lots of interest here in the 858 and 958. I'm a fan and would love to own one - I also have the funds. That said price point is going to be the key. Priced at "well over $1000" and I'll have to pass. I just don't see these as being good value past 1k.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer .30/06 FTW's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GUB View Post
    O.K. When the special edition 858's are in country and priced. Are you able to give us a estimate of the 958 pricing?
    I'm looking at one or the other. Not both.
    I know hard to answer question but I'm sure i'm not the only one wondering??
    Why do you think they would be able to? They are different designs, with different parts, built at different times, and coming into the country at different times. The price of one will have no effect on the other.
    "Instead of 'sewer,' I propose 'Trudeau.' Both terms describe massive deposits of human filth, and no person who knows what these terms describe would ever want to live under either one." ~Doc M
    Quote Originally Posted by cobalt545
    I just took an assault poop as well. I know it was an assault poop because I "sprayed from the hip".