Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Congratulations Quebec! Free Shipping Quebec Orders To Celebrate!

Lol what's to celebrate?? They struck down using the existing registry but it is virtually guaranteed they will create their own (probably even MORE invasive) registry.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    They actually think people will line up to register their guns. I live by the rule , Tick off a Liberal buy a gun.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer trebor2880's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Raton57 View Post
    They actually think people will line up to register their guns. I live by the rule , Tick off a Liberal buy a gun.
    Some people find great joy in being able to "legally" use a firearm, without fear of it being confiscated at the range, or in the bush.
    That's probably why you don't see vast amounts of handguns floating around the Canadian countryside.
    So what are you supposed to do with unregistered firearms? Hide them under your bed, or risk using them and take the chance of breaking the law,
    which could result with serious penalties.(I know I'm too cute for the slammer)
    I always get a chuckle from the cool dudes saying: "I sold them to Mike from Canmore". Cute saying, but talk is cheap.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    No province will spend the money and take the chance of the wrath of the voters when they find out what it cost to try and register long guns.

" Those who hammer their swords into plowshares, will Plow for those who do not".

Quote Originally Posted by bobdbldr View Post
    No province will spend the money and take the chance of the wrath of the voters when they find out what it cost to try and register long guns.
    Agreed. They are just talk. Costs way too much for any one province to do.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer caramel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by okcorral1881 View Post
    J

You'll never get it....... Should order a PPQ instead!
    Just made the correction... JP.

You guys are awesome!

CGN Regular
    Very cool. And congrats to our Quebecois!

Quote Originally Posted by trebor2880 View Post
    Some people find great joy in being able to "legally" use a firearm, without fear of it being confiscated at the range, or in the bush.
    That's probably why you don't see vast amounts of handguns floating around the Canadian countryside.
    So what are you supposed to do with unregistered firearms? Hide them under your bed, or risk using them and take the chance of breaking the law,
    which could result with serious penalties.(I know I'm too cute for the slammer)
    I always get a chuckle from the cool dudes saying: "I sold them to Mike from Canmore". Cute saying, but talk is cheap.
    There will be fines. Maybe...

Nothing in criminal code force you to follow the QC registery. (if there's ever one)

CGN Regular
    thanks for everythings guys but the fight ( not even the war) is not over yet, all, I really said ALL political parties in Québec agree to create a long gun register...well...there is a political party against a new register it is the conservative party of Québec. gun owners have their back against the wall, it is THE party to vote for next election even if they dont win at least they will get momentum, we are more then 500 000 gun owners in Québec we have to rally our forces to vote for those guys next élections.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast