Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: A1A Enfield's

Quote Originally Posted by klaus enuff View Post
    Australian International Arms = AIA

Accuracy International = AI

Marstar is advertising for Accuracy International mags NOT AIA!
    Ok, does the AI mags work in the M305? Since they are 308.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by DOOK View Post
    The. 7.62x39 ones came via the UK iirc. They weren't intended for our market.
    I can give you definitive production numbers in a bit. Have to look something up.

Suffice it to say, just about everyone in NA screwed AIA especially the states.
    One reviewer was pissed at not receiving a free tester, so when he got one, he panned it.
    Lemmings listened.
    It's an old story.
    The 7.62X39 rifles came from the USA and according to AIA they never were paid for them. The story gets pretty interesting and was told by a employee of AIA they will never sell to the US ever again. I think you are right they originally were in the US via the UK? Have seen a few guys in the US have them and enjoy them, like I do.

From what I know the guy that slagged them never did get his hands on a rifle so how he could say what he did is a mystery to all involved.

The principal of AIA was in Canada last fall, couldn't get to see him as notice of where he would be came too late for me, too bad as it would have been good to have a visit.

Did yours come with a rail? I have some for sale.
    I think some came incomplete.

CGN Regular
    As stated before the AI mags that Marstar has DO NOT FIT THE M-305 [ M-14 ] but they DO fit the RUGER GUNSIGHT SCOUT!

Thanks for the info.

Expired Business
    Quote Originally Posted by J Ace View Post
    This goes back to the same statement at the beginning..... This is an advertised rifle still on the website, but sold out. They say (by the website) they have AIA Magazines "In Stock" for $69.00.
    Marstar, heading products, New.....AI Magazine-10 round-308
    WHERE does it say we have AIA mags @ $69.oo
    John

Sorry, miss read it, the AI mags that were advertised, as stated above, they don't fit 305.

All good, no worries.

What started this post, that AIA M10 No.4 MK IV SMLE looks like a cool rifle, if it was still available for that price. But as the conversion has been said. Nope!

I would love to get my hands on one. Especially in 7.62X39. I have a couple of friends that would also want one. Totally missed my opportunity with the ones that came in. I hope that AIA does sell to Canada again someday. That would be fantastic!

Expired Business
    Quote Originally Posted by redrab View Post
    I would love to get my hands on one. Especially in 7.62X39. I have a couple of friends that would also want one. Totally missed my opportunity with the ones that came in. I hope that AIA does sell to Canada again someday. That would be fantastic!
    They will sell to Canada, it is simply a matter of the prices now being way too high
    John

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Odd Shot's Avatar
    Any word on extra 10 rd mags, John?

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast