Page 24 of 29 FirstFirst ... 4141617181920212223242526272829 LastLast

Thread: Custom AR-15 Lower Receivers Available!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Deckard's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Motiuk Mfg. View Post
    Unfortunately, we will be discontinuing our custom lower receivers. I'll try to post some pictures from our latest batch soon for those that are still interested in seeing them.

Currently, we are just focusing on getting MRC-15 rifles out the door. Additionally, we will have standard lower receivers, and upper receivers up on our web store available for immediate purchase.
    Too bad. Ask any of us and we'd say the lower is the biz.
    Listen, and understand. That Liberal is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse- only fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until your guns are gone.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer #1bcshooter's Avatar
    Unfortunately, we will be discontinuing our custom lower receivers. I'll try to post some pictures from our latest batch soon for those that are still interested in seeing them.

Currently, we are just focusing on getting MRC-15 rifles out the door. Additionally, we will have standard lower receivers, and upper receivers up on our web store available for immediate purchase.
    By custom you mean engraved ?
    Are you are still selling the standard bare lower which is the same receiver just no special engraving ?
    Pre-orders are horrible for everyone involved. They never go smooth. We will not be doing a pre-order to bankroll this project.

Does this mean im not going to get my lower i've waited over a year for??

Quote Originally Posted by gunnyee12 View Post
    You ordered a YEAR ago ?????
    Pre-orders are horrible for everyone involved. They never go smooth. We will not be doing a pre-order to bankroll this project.

Sorry, almost a year, been waiting for a sample of what i wanted since Oct 2012. Followed up a few times, and everytime have been told that i was next inline.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer CdnCombatMedic's Avatar
    yikes.... more patient than I would have been!

Wow glad I got mine when I did .
    It only took about a month

I didnt pay a deposit so im not too worried, Its their choice if they want my money.

Quote Originally Posted by #1bcshooter View Post
    It only took about a month

Thats what i hear. I have 2 buddies that have their lowers, one ordered 2 months before me, and the other guy ordered 4-5 months after i did, and they both got them in a months time.

Supporting Business Member Motiuk Mfg.'s Avatar
    To answer a few questions:

Quote Originally Posted by Deckard View Post
    Too bad. Ask any of us and we'd say the lower is the biz.
    Unfortunately, it's just not worth it. Too many non-paying customers, which results in wasted time designing and test sampling, which in turn results in much higher wait times for the other people who have placed an order. Also, the infrequency of forging deliveries can also severely affect wait times.

Quote Originally Posted by #1bcshooter View Post
    By custom you mean engraved ?
    Are you are still selling the standard bare lower which is the same receiver just no special engraving ?
    Yes, custom implies hard engraved, pre-anodizing. And we will absolutely continue to sell the standard bare lower with no special engraving. Since there is plenty of open areas on our standard lower, this will give people the option to laser engrave their lower at any time. There are many shops that offer laser engraving, but we are looking at bringing this in-house.

Quote Originally Posted by gunnyee12 View Post
    From the most recent email that we have on record, you indicated that you wanted your lower to be laser engraved, which is still possible via our standard lower receiver. We do not have the in-house laser engraving capability at this time, however, you may wish to have it done at another shop that specializes in laser engraving.
    Motiuk Mfg.
    www.motiuk.com
    sales@motiuk.com
    780-868-8295