Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: New family of rifles

Quote Originally Posted by drae View Post
    Check on the main page, scroll down towards the bottom where the links are, its the 7th one down.
    D'ho! Thanks, I kept looking for it under the "New Items" link....
    The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter. Sir Winston Churchill

Quote Originally Posted by johnone View Post
    7.62x39 mags are on the way, should be here soon....

John
    John
    Any forcast on when these will be in stock?
    Thanks
    Rod
    "Those who surrender freedom for security will not have, nor do they deserve, either one."
    Thomas Jefferson

CSSA
    NFA

Expired Business
    MAGS ARE DUE IN 7-10 days

John

price is far from being reasonable. I was ready to pay $700. 1599 is way to much. I rather buy the m4 and a sks lol.

Expired Business
    TREKSTOR;
    While I respect your opinion, I have to wonder what you are basing it on ?

Have you had a chance to look one over ? Shoot one at the range ??

Is there a new model M-4 out there that offers interchangeable barrels that I am not aware of ??

John

TREKSTOR;
    While I respect your opinion, I have to wonder what you are basing it on ?

Have you had a chance to look one over ? Shoot one at the range ??

Is there a new model M-4 out there that offers interchangeable barrels that I am not aware of ??

John

Just for the record, I had a chance to play with a Robinson XCR. If I am not correct isnt it the same rifle as yours? Maybe I got something mixed up.

If you can, could explain the difference between a XCR and your rifle? Both can do the same thing, swap berrels.

Trust me, I am very interested in your rifle. Is it a restricted or unrestricted rifle? Does it come with a 18.6 berrel?

Does it come with a 7.62x39 berrel in the package for 1500?
    Last edited by trekstor; 08-25-2010 at 03:31 PM.

Expired Business
    TREKSTOR;
    "Just for the record, I had a chance to play with a Robinson XCR. If I am not correct isnt it the same rifle as yours?"
    How did you arrive at this brilliant conclusion ?
    This is like asking Mercedes if they are made by KIA
    I'm sure TNW will be most pleased to hear you comparing their hi-end product with another less than so product....

"If you can, could explain the difference between a XCR and your rifle? Both can do the same thing, swap berrels"
    This would take a lot of time and space, Have you taken the time to compare them side by side ? Time to read bothe web sites ?? Read our information ? Look at our video ?? Review TNWs videos ?

"Trust me, I am very interested in your rifle. Is it a restricted or unrestricted rifle?"
    Please read the postings here and the information on our site, they are restricted....

" Does it come with a 18.6 berrel?
    Once more I would ask you to review the specs and the barrel options available....

"Does it come with a 7.62x39 berrel in the package for 1500? "
    Let me revise my above suggestions, please have an adult read the material for you, you are obviously unable to comprehend what we are trying to say....

John

Well, you are far from an adult. The way you talk, is rude. I asked you basic questions, and you can answer 1 single question. Is this how you want to get customers?

I can not find 1 video from of an independed review. I dont trust your review. You will say what ever you want to say. I can to see a review of the TNW someone else. And no, very few videos on your rifle from private uses. Its also hard to find info on forums from owners.

You got a new rifle, new product, and this is how your trying to sell it to me? Grow up dude. You pissed me off.

TREKSTOR;
    "Just for the record, I had a chance to play with a Robinson XCR. If I am not correct isnt it the same rifle as yours?"
    How did you arrive at this brilliant conclusion ?
    This is like asking Mercedes if they are made by KIA
    I'm sure TNW will be most pleased to hear you comparing their hi-end product with another less than so product....

"If you can, could explain the difference between a XCR and your rifle? Both can do the same thing, swap berrels"
    This would take a lot of time and space, Have you taken the time to compare them side by side ? Time to read bothe web sites ?? Read our information ? Look at our video ?? Review TNWs videos ?

"Trust me, I am very interested in your rifle. Is it a restricted or unrestricted rifle?"
    Please read the postings here and the information on our site, they are restricted....

" Does it come with a 18.6 berrel?
    Once more I would ask you to review the specs and the barrel options available....

"Does it come with a 7.62x39 berrel in the package for 1500? "
    Let me revise my above suggestions, please have an adult read the material for you, you are obviously unable to comprehend what we are trying to say....

John

Expired Business
    TREKSTOR;
    "you can answer 1 single question."
    I beleive uou meant can't instead of can ?? In which case I would suggest that all of your questions can be addressed on our site, TNW's site, and several others in the US which have made the tests....

"You pissed me off."
    Does that mean you will stop asking dumb questions because you are too lazy to research them and read ?
    John

LOL Well done John, I was looking online last night and it looks like youve got another great product on your hands. Great pricing on the piston conversion too BTW.