Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: new shipments

Expired Business
    Quote Originally Posted by stevelarry View Post
    Why do you guys even bother. Just don't ask any questions. If you do, you know you will receive a condescending or sarcastic reply.
    This is exactly what I mean, ask a question NO,, want to be informed NO, make constructive suggestions NO, ##### and complain YES....
    John

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by johnone View Post
    This is exactly what I mean, ask a question NO,, want to be informed NO, make constructive suggestions NO, ##### and complain YES....
    John
    Hi John,
    I have a question.....
    Why are you so incredibly rude to your customers and potential customers? Heaven forbid a newbie trying to learn should ask a question that someone else did 6 months ago.... Practically guaranteed you will go out of your way to try and make them feel stupid. After all, we were all supposed to be born with your knowledge correct?

I also would like to be informed..... Can you inform me why you let your arrogance and temper get the better of you for tens of thousands of people to see, without having any remorse or regret about it? What will it take for you to get the hint? You don't see this kind of stuff in any other dealer forums on CGN.

Lastly here is a constructive suggestion.... Try putting your customers first by showing some class and treating people with at least some degree of respect. That is if you do really care about your local market as you say you do.

Here is a complaint for you.... Other than an occasional laugh, your constant inflammatory posts are driving business away from your store time, and time, and time again. When are you gonna get it?

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by wildernessguy View Post
    Hi John,
    I have a question.....
    Why are you so incredibly rude to your customers and potential customers? Heaven forbid a newbie trying to learn should ask a question that someone else did 6 months ago.... Practically guaranteed you will go out of your way to try and make them feel stupid. After all, we were all supposed to be born with your knowledge correct?

I also would like to be informed..... Can you inform me why you let your arrogance and temper get the better of you for tens of thousands of people to see, without having any remorse or regret about it? What will it take for you to get the hint? You don't see this kind of stuff in any other dealer forums on CGN.

Lastly here is a constructive suggestion.... Try putting your customers first by showing some class and treating people with at least some degree of respect. That is if you do really care about your local market as you say you do.

Here is a complaint for you.... Other than an occasional laugh, your constant inflammatory posts are driving business away from your store time, and time, and time again. When are you gonna get it?
    Lost cause, forget it.
    Last edited by stevelarry; 08-15-2013 at 03:44 PM.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by stevelarry View Post
    Lost cause, forget it.
    Agreed

CGN Ultra frequent flyer NintendoDuckHunt87's Avatar
    Norinco PRC series, M-77B and NP-20. Any idea if/when you'll have more?
    May our shots be true and timely, Our observations keen. May our bark roll out like thunder, in the name of home and Queen. May the ranks of tanks and bayonets pay heed to the power of the guns. For all the lords of battle, We are the chosen ones.

BANNED
    Since I became a gun owner, I have bought an M305, a Tokarev, a Norc Mauser .22 clone, a M93 "woodsman", and a Colt Police Positive, and some bayonets and other goodies from John. Each one was a "small" separate sale to a small time customer, and not once did I have anything to complain about. Once I even got "extras" in the box. I run a small business as well, and I can understand the frustration from the terminal "looky-loo" or "tire kicker" customers who never buy anything but are always the first to complain about service. I've dealt over the phone and via email/website without issue, but perhaps I am the minority here, since I have spent so much money with them (note the sarcasm).

CGN Ultra frequent flyer CZ85Combat's Avatar
    ^^^
    Same here...
    Only received top notch service from them... 3-4 orders in the last 5 years
    But I am not a tire kicker... When I want something, I go and buy it.
    But hey, this is the internet... Whinners can hide behind a keyboard
    BTW John, how far are you from Beau's brewery? Great guns and booze from the same village!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Dexter Morgan's Avatar
    I will repeat this for 100000000000th time, due to labor/union issues in Italy Chaparral closed down over two years ago....
    John
    I have only one simple question;

Why are these still on your website?

http://www.marstar.ca/dynamic/category.jsp?catid=75152

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Dexter Morgan View Post
    I have only one simple question;

Why are these still on your website?

http://www.marstar.ca/dynamic/category.jsp?catid=75152
    oddly enough, I asked a similar question here (post #3 of the thread)...

http://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum...=1#post8783922

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Dexter Morgan's Avatar
    oddly enough, I asked a similar question here (post #3 of the thread)...
    Yes, you did ask. And others have asked as well.

But I'm asking it again, because it's the one question that never gets answered.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast