CGN Ultra frequent flyer GuiltySpark's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by zeuce View Post
    and he didnt even start the thread LOL
    It was a plant!

SHILLLLLLL!

Omg!

Please carry on..........

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Holy freakin' crap! I bought my first SKS from John BEFORE THERE WAS AN INTERNET! Most of the reason I stay away from CGN is because it seems to have morphed into a place where whining babies who feel entitled to the world and haven't left Mom's basement come on and ##### about #### they know nothing about except what they discussed at the mall playing call of duty. Not normally one to swear, this time I make an exception. Waterwheel, grow the fuk up and Leave this man alone.
    ThriveLife-Cold Lake - Like having a grocery store in your basement. www.canada.tednshannonthrive.thrivelife.com
    Possession is 9/10's of the NEED!!
    "When guns become outlawed, only outlaws will have them" - Louis L'Amour.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by rookie wildcat View Post
    Holy freakin' crap! I bought my first SKS from John BEFORE THERE WAS AN INTERNET! Most of the reason I stay away from CGN is because it seems to have morphed into a place where whining babies who feel entitled to the world and haven't left Mom's basement come on and ##### about #### they know nothing about except what they discussed at the mall playing call of duty. Not normally one to swear, this time I make an exception. Waterwheel, grow the fuk up and Leave this man alone.
    How about you #### right off you little #####? IF you're not too busy sucking john's pecker for him.

The mod's apparently let anything go here as long as it's hor#### about john. Call john out, and they're all up in your ####. Yet they let cock suckers like you go. Go figure.

Expired Business
    Quote Originally Posted by waterwheel View Post
    Holy crap, you're a freakin' train wreck. With a comparable IQ. What a pile of bluster. Are you going to shut up and leave already?
    Talking about IQ, you are living proof that there is no IQ test to obtain one's PAL, otherwise you would be gunless....

Why am I having a battle of wits with an unarmed individual ?? Unethical !
    John

Why You So Mad? who cares its just the internet bro

Expired Business
    Quote Originally Posted by waterwheel View Post
    How about you #### right off you little #####? IF you're not too busy sucking john's pecker for him.

The mod's apparently let anything go here as long as it's hor#### about john. Call john out, and they're all up in your ####. Yet they let cock suckers like you go. Go figure.
    Such an eloquent use of the English language, Are you perhaps suggesting what your sexual preferences are ? I'll pass but perhaps if you continue trolling you might find another of your species, if they did not destroy the petrie dish after you were the result of a failed genetic experiment....??
    John

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Stormchaser's Avatar
    +1.

Quote Originally Posted by johnone View Post
    Such an eloquent use of the English language, Are you perhaps suggesting what your sexual preferences are ? I'll pass but perhaps if you continue trolling you might find another of your species, if they did not destroy the petrie dish after you were the result of a failed genetic experiment....??
    John

I am of the opinion that persons who use the forum to bash sponsors should be banned.

This forum and the business owners that sponsor this forum do it to to publicize opportunities for members to learn, have polite conversations about firearms et al , but most of all to advance our position to have better laws that dont ##### up our right to possess firearms and yes to hopefully make sales for their respective businesses.

By bringing out the dirty laundry, you only negate the opportunity to have a polite and reasonable discussion to resolve your problem with the business owner thereby causing you more misery and the problem will still be a problem.....

Sorry for being philisophical....just finished watching 7 years in Tibet

CGN Ultra frequent flyer yomomma's Avatar

Last edited by yomomma; 02-24-2014 at 09:50 PM.
    https://youtube.com/c/YomommasWildlands