Page 37 of 38 FirstFirst ... 172729303132333435363738 LastLast

Thread: First and last dealing with Marstar!

The mag issue is a pet peeve of mine as well. It determines whether or not I shop at any particular retailer. They all come from the same manufacturer(s); some places sell with two, some with one. My M93 came with 2, some retailers only had one. My M305 came with only 1 short one (and no sling or cleaning kit), some come with as many as 3 (won't go back there!). My Glock came with 3, some places only offer 2. My Norinco CQA M4 came with 1, others come with 2. If it really is a matter of a retailer taking the mag out...then that is pretty bad. I wouldn't buy a TV from Futureshop if they took the remote out of the box before selling it to me, then offered to sell it back to me. Just the way I see it; for what it's worth.

....if the retailers are getting them from the wholesalers that way, well that's another issue.

For the love of god, someone kill this whine fest. Don't like him, shop somewhere else. Simple as that.

So, whatever happened to contacting the vendor ahead of time to clarify whether the gun comes with one mag or two, rather that whine over the worst experience ever based on your perception of being bilked out of 40 bucks (30 bucks actually, based on 10 bucks off).

Talk about first world problems. I would be freaking embarrassed to post this perception of extreme wrongdoing.

Get a life.
    Noli Illegitimi Carborundum
    Member: CSSA, CCFR

μολὼν λαβέ

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Shooter1of38's Avatar
    Guns are cheap entertainment....The least OBTUSE of my interests

Quote Originally Posted by bearmaz View Post
    For the love of god, someone kill this whine fest. Don't like him, shop somewhere else. Simple as that.
    My thoughts exactly... I can't believe this thread has not been killed.

And now I plead guilty for doing my part in keeping it alive... :D

PS - LOL at Dawson meme...

Quote Originally Posted by bearmaz View Post
    Then stop reading it if it bothers you so much. just giving my opinion on a forum post. Don't like it.....guess what

What's worse? The complainers, or the guys who keep coming back to read the complaints, then try to belittle to complainers? Keeps everyone talking, I guess.

ibtl!

Quote Originally Posted by alberta5492 View Post
    What's worse? The complainers, or the guys who keep coming back to read the complaints, then try to belittle to complainers? Keeps everyone talking, I guess.
    thats when you say "everyone, please stop telling everyone to stop writing to everyone about stopping"

(post number 370 of this epic thread!)