Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: CanadaAmmo Canada Day Free Ammunition Give Away! + selected Firearm 20% off!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Gatehouse's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by djmagnum View Post
    Could have been an interesting sale but with no or almost no stock to back it up, it's not a very professionnal way of doing business...I was in the retail business for over 10 years and it, reminds me of some of those stores having door crashers on boxing day with only 1-2 in stock.

Maybe should have done a 20% or 15% discount instead and/or tell in advance how many are in stock. This would have been more honest.

Simple suggestions from a avid ammo buyer!
    I stayed up until after midnight to get what I wanted, as this is a huge sale and COMMON SENSE tells us that supplies may not last indefinitely. You could have set an alarm for 3AM and got up and sent in your order then went back to bed.

It much of life, if you snooze, you lose. IN this case- Literally.
    375 Ruger is the NEW KING of the .375's. ALL HAIL THE NEW KING!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    I think they were scratching for product to put on sale, normally most of their stuff lasts longer than a couple hours,,, that being said, I sure would spend a ton if they put on a 20% sale on everything,, especially firearms, and esPeciallly the 50cal upper!! maybe even get two!!

" Those who hammer their swords into plowshares, will Plow for those who do not".

CGN frequent flyer kinggeorge168's Avatar
    I guess I snooze in this case...oh well what ever eh. HAPPY CANADA DAY ALL.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer burnaby's Avatar
    Happy Canada day.

Thanks for the sale to Celebrate Canada. Lots of 7.62 and firearms in stock.
    Revolvers RULE; remember that next time you BEND over to pick up brass OR ejected brass pings off the precision gear.
    Looking for a car pool buddy for weekly weekday trips from Burnaby to POCO. Better yet I'll drive weekly and you take me hunting.

Did anyone have any luck with 9mm ammo in case? I stayed up and refreshed the page every minute before sale started but it was never available.

No 9mm was available even at 00:00 EST. PMC .223 was still available at 1:00 EST

Just limited this order to a few firearms. Had no intention on staying up all night to spend an extra $1,600. Would have been nice to see the stock last until noon PST, but my credit card certainly appreciates it. Maybe next time, CanAm.

CGN Regular
    there is no .308 left? wow the site is cleaned up :D
    Swiss Arms PE-90. Owner

I guess after the vivid imaginations in the "Canada Day sales" speculation thread, there were bound to be disappointments even if giving things away for free.

99/289 of all ammo options are available! 190 sold out options!

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast