Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 245678910111213 LastLast

Thread: E-commerce

BANNED
    Incomplete sites drive me nuts. If you're going to have a site, do it right. You're missing way to many product pictures. This makes your site look rushed and makes you look cheap.

Smile

I like the new site , way easier to find stuff. I have bought from them before and will continue to do so in the future . great service , great people to deal with .

so how do we know whats in stock and whats not in stock?

Quote Originally Posted by sky52 View Post
    so how do we know whats in stock and whats not in stock?
    Everything listed on the site where you can "add to cart" is instock. If the qty is greater then what we have instock the website will let you know. The site is not set up for taking back orders, for items that we do not have in stock please call our sales staf.

CGN Regular
    Yea, it says it's either instock or not.... which works for me at least

CGN Ultra frequent flyer #1bcshooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by #1bcshooter View Post
    Where is the USED section ?
    Quote Originally Posted by RyanS View Post
    Everything listed on the site where you can "add to cart" is instock. If the qty is greater then what we have instock the website will let you know. The site is not set up for taking back orders, for items that we do not have in stock please call our sales staf.
    So you don't sell used firearms any more ?
    Pre-orders are horrible for everyone involved. They never go smooth. We will not be doing a pre-order to bankroll this project.

BANNED
    I hate the new sight. Before I could click on a price list....example Armalite. And see everything. HK, I get a complete price list, same as Sig.

I liked being to access the .PDF price list. Qik ad Easy. I have gone to your website twice now.....and quickly left. I used to be so easy to browse, I would stay on 20 minutes browsing the display packages and specials.

Quote Originally Posted by #1bcshooter View Post
    So you don't sell used firearms any more ?
    Used firearms are still apart of our website, however we are waiting for the developers to put in the filters for it. For now, if you type in USED in the search box then they will show up.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Deckard's Avatar
    How about a Boxing Day sale? I'm saving up.
    Listen, and understand. That Liberal is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse- only fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until your guns are gone.

Quote Originally Posted by rivetc78 View Post
    I hate the new sight. Before I could click on a price list....example Armalite. And see everything. HK, I get a complete price list, same as Sig.

I liked being to access the .PDF price list. Qik ad Easy. I have gone to your website twice now.....and quickly left. I used to be so easy to browse, I would stay on 20 minutes browsing the display packages and specials.
    I hear you and I agree with you. Our big problem is keeping our price lists updated. Let me explain a little, when Dannie updates a price list “in house” it automatically goes to all of our computers and into the accounts program, this means that our e-commerce site reflects the latest price instantly and the price list that we access on our computers when we answer phone calls and attach to e-mails is current. It will mean extra work for Ryan to take that corrected price list and change the price list on the web page, we are overworked right now and do not need anything extra.

With the e-commerce site our plan is only to show what is in stock except with our exclusive lines such as Schmidt & Bender, Accuracy International and Rob Arms etc where we plan to have the full range listed even if we our out of stock of some items. This of course means that you cannot access a full price list, I am not sure what the best solution will be but we are certainly aware of it and we are constantly working to improve the site.

At least for the present time please e-mail Sales@wolverinesupplies.com with a request for current price list for the product line you are interested in and we will send them to you.

The new web site has given us a steep learning curve, please keep the comments coming, without them we cannot work to improve our service.