Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Weekend SALE!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Deckard's Avatar
    Keep having these sales. It puts the other guys to shame.
    Listen, and understand. That Liberal is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse- only fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until your guns are gone.

Has anybody's order been processed? I selected EMT for payment and still haven't received a email for the EMT details so that I can pay.

Got my Outlaw yesterday, damn that was fast.

Haha, Can Am Discotech!

The thing came drenched in sesame oil or whatever it is the mainlanders use to coat their firearms (I read somewhere that it is not cosmoline), so I hosed it down with G96 and this bad boy cleaned up rather nicely:

Just have one concern though, and it might be nothing, but there's a seem in the barrels, is that normal?

Looks like they tried to polish out the seem in some parts?
    Last edited by Michael Dempster; 05-28-2015 at 10:50 AM.

I was forced to sit out this sale while I wait for my PAL to finish processing, how regular are these sales?

Quote Originally Posted by GreenInMC View Post
    I was forced to sit out this sale while I wait for my PAL to finish processing, how regular are these sales?
    NOOOO you should have talked to them. They held an item for over a month for me while my PAL/RPAL was processed. All I did was tell them the situation and they said, sure no problem we will hold it for you.. (that's the kind of service you get from these guys)

I got my license on Friday of last week, gave them the number and within two days, my transfer was completed and now I am waiting for it to ship. I think this sale messed me over because well, they probably have another ton of stuff that needs to be shipped. I have only been waiting 2 days for my item to ship. If it ships by Friday, I will be a happy happy man

Oh and to answer your question, I have been on here for about 3 months and they have had 2 sales. I expect and anticipate there will be a big Canada Day sale

BANNED
    nice wood

can this gun also shoot 2 3/4 ?
    I LOVE HONEY

Quote Originally Posted by convergys2 View Post
    NOOOO you should have talked to them. They held an item for over a month for me while my PAL/RPAL was processed. All I did was tell them the situation and they said, sure no problem we will hold it for you.. (that's the kind of service you get from these guys)

I got my license on Friday of last week, gave them the number and within two days, my transfer was completed and now I am waiting for it to ship. I think this sale messed me over because well, they probably have another ton of stuff that needs to be shipped. I have only been waiting 2 days for my item to ship. If it ships by Friday, I will be a happy happy man

Oh and to answer your question, I have been on here for about 3 months and they have had 2 sales. I expect and anticipate there will be a big Canada Day sale
    Well now I am even more disappointed, but thanks for the great info. On the bright side Canada day isn't that far away, maybe I could save a little extra and buy two guns...

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenInMC View Post
    Well now I am even more disappointed, but thanks for the great info. On the bright side Canada day isn't that far away, maybe I could save a little extra and buy two guns...
    Canada Ammo has so many sales that a lot of us check their forum daily or close to it just to make sure we don't miss a smokin sale.

Quote Originally Posted by HONEY View Post
    can this gun also shoot 2 3/4 ?
    Yes. All 3" chamber shotguns can shoot smaller sized shells, they list it as the maximum size it can shoot
    Anyone doing any Long-Range, Pistol, or Action-Shooting in or around the Elk Valley/Crowsnest Pass? I'd love to tag along, send me a PM