Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Have You Hugged your 858 Today?

Smile

Do you at lease use the seat belt on her......
    mt84
    RSM (Retired Service Member)

Quote Originally Posted by mt84 View Post
    Do you at lease use the seat belt on her......
    Of course I wouldn't want to endanger anyone.....
    "For in reason all government without the consent of the governed is the very definition of slavery."

i took the cz out today for the first time and the take down pin for the front lower hand gaurd fell out and lost it. does anyone know where i can get a new one. pm me if u do. thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bullet_308 View Post
    That posted this on another thread but relates to this one too;

I called the CFO this afternoon and she stated that the only addition on the amnesty is we can transport the CZ 858 and Swiss Arm only to an approve shooting range and back. I asked if I can bring it out to the country and also use it for hunting and she replied no to both. I informed her that Steven Blaney has stated on the media that he has extended the amnesty to ensure that owners of the CZ 858 or Swiss Arms are now able to fully use their property. I informed her that before the RCMP reclassified these firearms, my CZ was non restricted which I shot it plenty of times out in country and also went hunting with it. I tried to explain to her that "now able to fully use their property" means I can now go hunting with it like I used to. She said based on the information she received, I can not do that. I then asked her where she got her information and she stated it came from Ottawa. I asked her if RCMP wrote this new amnesty or if it was from the government which she replied both. I explained to her that everyone who read the news or even watch Steven Blaney's speech, took it as that owners of the CZ 858 or Swiss Arms are now able to fully use their property like it was before the RCMP reclassified it. Her response was "it's all about interpretation". I ended the conversation from there as I knew I couldn't win this with the CFO.

I honestly don't know what to say about this. Who in the government can I call to have this straighten up?
    The CFO's office has no clue as this is not a routine situation, so naturally they are going to tell you that you are only allowed to exercise the bare minimum of what the PM stated (range).

However you and I both know what "fully use their property" means now don't we. The PM said we could use it so f**k the CFO's interpretation, they should be more concerned with writing their resumes right now.

If you really want a definitive answer call the PM's office and ask them.

Quote Originally Posted by Savage204 View Post
    i took the cz out today for the first time and the take down pin for the front lower hand gaurd fell out and lost it. does anyone know where i can get a new one. pm me if u do. thanks
    I heard most people use a roll pin after they lose that one.
    "For in reason all government without the consent of the governed is the very definition of slavery."

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Dad003's Avatar
    hugged mine too much today and got burn ...
    »The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.« Thomas Jefferson

CGN Ultra frequent flyer tactical870's Avatar
    I fully plan on having an inappropriate date with my CZ858 and a banana hammock in the very near future.
    Quote Originally Posted by ALLS London View Post
    I joined CGN for the gun knowledge.
    I STAY on CGN for the T870 conquests.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by tactical870 View Post
    I fully plan on having an inappropriate date with my CZ858 and a banana hammock in the very near future.
    Brain bleach.

Quote Originally Posted by charles u farley View Post
    Brain bleach.
    Lol!! LMFAO!!

Disturbing thoughts aside, I managed to get out to the range today, thought I'd be inconspicuous about it just in case.....

PAL is required for all ammo/firearms sales immediately after buyer states "I'll take it". Failure to do so will result in the loss of your first to claim it position. Shipping insurance is extra and must be requested.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer BeaverMeat's Avatar
    I had a heart to heart talk with my CSA. We discussed it's older brothers brush with the death penalty, it's time in solitary confinement, and the recent parole.

Did I just say that I talk to my rifle.
    "There's a big ... machine in the sky, ... some kind of electric snake ... coming straight at us."
    "Shoot it," said my attorney.
    "Not yet," I said. "I want to study its habits.