Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: 100% Terrable service

CGN Ultra frequent flyer deagle2008's Avatar
    well i dont agree with that, i placed an order VIA PHONE SEPT23/CC was charged SEPT 29/ today i got the tracking # shipping date was today OCT 04, expected delivery date OCT13 that's 14 business days, its not a firearm or a 10LB item and was charged 27$shipping on an item that was 79$ , with all the good things i read about you guys plus 27$ shipping charge is for an express post not a regular, also some dude at your shipping department was just out of his mind i guess his wife didn't give it to him the night be4 or something, reading my own post makes me feel pretty unlucky
    Quote Originally Posted by johnone View Post
    OK folks, we apologize for shipping too fast, don't let the word get out....

John
    Last edited by deagle2008; 10-05-2011 at 11:29 AM.

Expired Business
    DEAGLE 2008;
    "i placed an order VIA PHONE OCT 23/CC was charged OCT 29/ today "
    This is what I like to see, the staff is working so fast we are three weeks into the future. Our new time machine obviously works.

"today i got the tracking # shipping date was today SEPT 04, expected delivery date Sept 13 that's 14 business days,"
    Now I am confused, above you say today is Oct 29, here you say today is Sept 4th I thin you have a time travel issue.... Have your time travel machine serviced....

John

Quote Originally Posted by scianna54 View Post
    Hmm, if you speak out the word with the wrong spelling, it still pronounces the same. Don't blame it on the Blackberry, blame it on your English teacher.

Update us on the magazine please. Do you have to send back the defective one?
    I was asked to ship the old mag back to them. Not sure if I am going to take them up on the offer to replace it or not. I have heard that the norinco mags are junk anyway. I bought a Chip McCormick eight round stainless steel mag for $20 at the local gun shop. This mag seems to work how it should, properly feeds the rounds and does not try to tear the brass open either.

i was all confused when i was typing anyways its been 2 weeks already and i have to wait another week as far as the dates go switch oct with sept and sept with oct so sept 23, sept 29,oct 4,oct 13

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by mmcintyre1220 View Post
    I was asked to ship the old mag back to them. Not sure if I am going to take them up on the offer to replace it or not. I have heard that the norinco mags are junk anyway. I bought a Chip McCormick eight round stainless steel mag for $20 at the local gun shop. This mag seems to work how it should, properly feeds the rounds and does not try to tear the brass open either.
    The magazine should work, no matter what - on a new gun anyway.

If they ask you to ship it back, it will cost you at least $10 to $15 shipping cost, will they pay for that?

If so, will they ship the replacement first or wait?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by deagle2008 View Post
    well i dont agree with that, i placed an order VIA PHONE SEPT23/CC was charged SEPT 29/ today i got the tracking # shipping date was today OCT 04, expected delivery date OCT13 that's 14 business days, its not a firearm or a 10LB item and was charged 27$shipping on an item that was 79$ , with all the good things i read about you guys plus 27$ shipping charge is for an express post not a regular, also some dude at your shipping department was just out of his mind i guess his wife didn't give it to him the night be4 or something, reading my own post makes me feel pretty unlucky

Hmmm, I ordered from them last week and said that I need it urgent. My CC hasn't been charged yet, let's see what comes out of that one. The person on the phone said that they will charge at cost, doesn't sound like that in your case.

Just go to the Canada Post web site after you get the stuff and find out how much shipping was and ask them to refund the difference.

John has posted here many times that they only charge at cost. This change of policy would be new to me.

Expired Business
    DEAGLE 2008;

I have run a check of our data base, cannot find any client(s) with that name....
    By chance did you order under another name ??
    John

Expired Business
    MMCINTYRE 1220;

"I was asked to ship the old mag back to them. Not sure if I am going to take them up on the offer to replace it or not. I have heard that the norinco mags are junk anyway."

When goods are defectice WE pay the shipping.... We replace or refund, customer's choice....

John

john
    of course i didnt order under deagle ill give you a hint : it was a k98 bayonet late model in vg condition. 79$ all together price was 115.38$
    SS

Quote Originally Posted by johnone View Post
    DEAGLE 2008;
    "i placed an order VIA PHONE OCT 23/CC was charged OCT 29/ today "
    This is what I like to see, the staff is working so fast we are three weeks into the future. Our new time machine obviously works.

"today i got the tracking # shipping date was today SEPT 04, expected delivery date Sept 13 that's 14 business days,"
    Now I am confused, above you say today is Oct 29, here you say today is Sept 4th I thin you have a time travel issue.... Have your time travel machine serviced....

John
    I'm still waiting for the Non Restricted, $100, Belt Fed, Flux Capacitors you have been promising for the last 3 years....

Doc recommended I be a bit more patient, but I need to get back to 1955 so I can buy up s**t loads of surplus arms to sell back to johnone in the future....

...sure hope my Mom doesn't kiss me though....
    “Christianity preaches the infinite worth of that which is seemingly worthless and the infinite worthlessness of that which is seemingly so valued.”
    ― Dietrich Bonhoeffer

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast