Page 27 of 28 FirstFirst ... 71719202122232425262728 LastLast

Thread: Bad Boxing Day shopping experience at Marstar

This thread is gold..

Quote Originally Posted by kamlooky View Post
    someone should stickie this......
    Confucius say, "putting long gun in short crate will have pipe out end protruding".
    LMFAO!

Edited to add: I actually like the Marstar cases for the price. Not the best quality but I thought they'd hold up better than that during shipping. Must have been a tight fit like some had suggested. There's gotta be others who have received their SVTs with similar issues if this was the case.
    Last edited by SWAT; 01-30-2014 at 05:24 PM.

Wow...2 marstar hate threads on the main page...and there is a new thread started at least..id say once a week or so... starting to think its not just whiney customers.....

Quote Originally Posted by johnone View Post
    It is quite obvious that there is nothing I can say, do, change, alter, to have people understand how this mess started, so I won't
    The customer is 1000000000% right
    Marstar is 1000000000000% wrong
    John handled it wrong and knows nothing....

I think I covered everything ?
    A couple of years ago I backed off trying to reply here it appeared to be waste of time with most present, I have come full circle I am back at that place....

Since I am obviously inept, rude, etc, etc, I simply won't reply on CGN, someone from our staff will.... You can try bullying him/her for a while

maybe once the company changes hands I can sit back and see how long their patience will endure ?
    John
    Hello John,
    I am neither your friend nor your enemy but I feel uncomfortable to see the way this thread turned on and Even if i never had any problem dealing with you it seems that sometime your business is not perfect however I can't and do not want to believe that a business like yours has been ran for such a long time without kinda good management or decisions made.

You run a successful business and employ people, you must pay a lot of taxes and contribute certainly a lot to feed our useless government and for this, I do respect you a lot.

I know by experience that sometime things are getting the wrong way and even-though you don't have to take advise from me I would encourage you to take a rest and a glass and built up your plan for the future and I am sure we will see quickly a lot of happy client from Mastar on this forum forgetting immediately this pitiful and sad story.

I would also like to add that some other online gun sellers with a wonderful reputation can be the worst seller to deal with and that is what I am experiencing at this time (for a 6000$ rifle) but I do not see any reason to bash and threaten them in public.

If we all behave like gentlemen things will get better immediately for all of us.

Best regards to everyone.

Ed.

BANNED
    Yeah, I think it might be a good time to kill these two threads. They’ve trolled you long enough, time to walk away from this mess.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer BrotherRockeye's Avatar
    Any business doing volume sales will run into the occasional problem.
    It's how those problems are managed that counts to prospective customers.

More importantly...
    I'd like an update on the grenade guys...

WE'RE KIN CUZ WE SHOOT. WHAT WE SHOOT AND WHAT WE SHOOT AT SHOULDN'T MATTER!

It ain't the years, it's the miles!

In all honesty, I think I will end up buying more from Marstar, for the simple fact that John is an everyday guy. He seems to call it like it is. He called him out like any other of us would have, with the same sort of language any one of us would have used. It's been proven that people who swear, tend to be more honest than those that don't. All John has proven, in my eyes, is that he is human. Tell it like it is, call out the phonies, and don't take s##t from anybody!! I will be in the market for possibly up to 3 firearms in the next month or 2, and will be my first online purchases, and Marstar has what I am interested in, at prices I can afford. Chances are, I will be calling Marstar!
    If someone thinks they have the upper hand.... Break it!
    I never saw a wild thing sorry for itself. A small bird will drop frozen dead from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself. -D.H. Lawrence

3 weeks ago I wanted to go into e-business for myself , but this thread and the other one have kind of hosed down my enthusiasm for the whole thing... I dont think im strong enough...

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by johnone View Post
    It is quite obvious that there is nothing I can say, do, change, alter, to have people understand how this mess started, so I won't
    The customer is 1000000000% right
    Marstar is 1000000000000% wrong
    John handled it wrong and knows nothing....

I think I covered everything ?
    A couple of years ago I backed off trying to reply here it appeared to be waste of time with most present, I have come full circle I am back at that place....

Since I am obviously inept, rude, etc, etc, I simply won't reply on CGN, someone from our staff will.... You can try bullying him/her for a while

maybe once the company changes hands I can sit back and see how long their patience will endure ?
    John
    I agree that these types of threads seem to have gotten out of control ; it may be best to just respond to the complaint through a post , wait a few hours so that the OP can see what your response was.....then delete the thread........if not , these complaint threads seem to go on forever and solve nothing....just an observation . Take care

Quote Originally Posted by laredo318 View Post
    I am not an expert, but that does not looked like it is properly packaged.
    Just my observation....
    As i see it then were packed in a hard gun case it don't get any better then that for packing. Any idea what impact it takes to bust em open like that? The canada post truck had to have been in crash with a train or semi to bust em like that. Marstar packaging staff is not to blame here.