FAL Metric Mags (.308/7.62x51) back in stock!

ctcs

Expired Business Member
Business Member
We found these by the wayside, most still wrapped in grease paper - all in very good to excellent condition.

70s era unissued military 20 round FAL mags, pinned to 5 rounds.

They are steel in either grey and black colour.

$59.99 each

95952_ts_medium.jpg

Metric FAL Magazines will fit
  • FN FAL
  • SA-58
  • Rock River Arms LAR-8
  • Kel-Tec RFB

Last edited:
Apparently inch pattern guns can use both metric and inch mags but metric guns can only use metric mags

I don't think so....the metric mags can work in inch guns but they need to be altered. At least that's what a gunsmith told me years ago when we were still allowed to shoot the FAL:(

damn even though i wanted to buy an rpb later, i didnt think it would sell out in a day....say it isnt so...i need fal mags.

Also why are fal mags so expensive???? Not necessarily saying anything bad just noticed the price around 50 dollars a piece on other places as well.

Got mine in today, sadly dont have the Keltec RFB to test it out yet, but looks good :). Thank you CTCS

According to Canada post tracking, mine are being delivered today !

What was the condition like JNA ?

Are they Israeli ? Usually a small Hebrew character at the bottom on the left hand side of the mag body.

According to Canada post tracking, mine are being delivered today !

What was the condition like JNA ?

Are they Israeli ? Usually a small Hebrew character at the bottom on the left hand side of the mag body.

They seemed in fairly good condition, the spring appeared nice and stiff, I bought these for a gun i do not yet own as i thought it was a pretty good deal so cant comment on fit or function. It had the smallest spec of rust on the bottom of one mag, but a little bit of cleaning should take care of it. They had a surplus smell to them and were packaged without wrapping, but in one of those shipping envelopes with bubble wrap. I did not notice the hebrew character, but was mostly a five second overview and spring check, so i probably missed it. Will check today, even though you have yours inbound.

Hi

On your website on the contact page it says we can call you but I can't find a phone number anywhere.

I would like to arrange for a local pickup for some of these mags.

Thanks

Fellow gunnutz, we have secured a very small batch of these mags again, but this is most likely be the very last batch we will see of these. Get them while they last!

Justin

Back
Top Bottom