Reliable Gun Massive Sale PRICE LIST!

those of you that received shipping notification on saturday morning, does the tracking still say 'electronic information submitted by shipper'? or has it already been picked up by canada post and is in transit?

Good evening,

Just wanting to clarify a few things, if you got shipping notifications LATE friday and saturday it means the item is packaged with shipping labels created. It is therefore waiting to be picked up by Canada Post OR Canpar.
Unfortunately they do not pickup late friday and saturday so you will see it being pending until they pickup again on tuesday.

A lot of the times the delay in shipping is due to the lack of notification provided by the CFO notifying us the transfer is completed. We then process the packages according to the order the notifications is received. Believe it or not, some were MAILED to us by letter from places like NB, QC, NS etc. You can guess how long of a delay that may be.....

We have been seeing packages showing NO MOVEMENTS after being picked up but they are arriving to their new owners.
It is told by some Canada Post employees (customers) that Canada Post itself is receiving gigantic loads of packages which is being rushed out the door and sent off to their destinations without proper scanning to meet the deadline.

As to the Online Store Status, our crew is working very closely with packaging and checking on transfer status while creating shipping labels by the STACK. We may at times missed a few status updates, but if you get a Shipping Notification IT IS BEING PACKAGED AND SHIPPED.

For In-Store Pickups, please call in for the Short Term ATT. You will not be able to pick it up without it! For whatever reason, if you have not received your Transfer Reference number, please call the CFO office on monday (or call us on tuesday) and ask to check on Outstanding Transfers which then they will be able to assist you with obtaining the reference number and setting up the short term ATT.

Hope that fills some of the questions you may have.
Again, we thank you for your business and support for this year's annual sale!

If you do have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us!

Reliable Gun
Hermes

Last edited:
What order number are we at now? Reliable isn't answering my emails, but I recognize the need for patience. I'm tracking my place in the queue with this thread now.

The order number sequence is no longer relevant, as all the orders is PROCESSED, but waiting for transfers to be completed (and us receiving the notifications) before we can ship.

Last edited:
Got my revolver!

But...ah....is it normal for a blue GP100 to come new from the factory with a wear ring in the cylinder, or did I get a display gun?

For what I paid I'm not going to kick up a fuss. Just tell me that your customers know better than to cowboy or flick open the cylinders...

Don't worry, it's normal as they have test fired those guns at the factory. Unfortunately being a blued finish, it gets the cycling mark instantly when it's being cycled the first time.

Hermes

Last edited:
Don't worry, it's normal as they have test fired those guns at the factory. Unfortunately being a blued finish, it gets the cycling mark instantly when it's being cycled the first time.

That's what I figured, since it was in a bag and oily and such. I've never bought a DA revolver new before so wasn't certain.

Thank you very much for taking the time to answer. I've had the gun out twice now and am VERY happy with it!

I'll be a repeat customer :)

Good evening,

Just wanting to clarify a few things, if you got shipping notifications LATE friday and saturday it means the item is packaged with shipping labels created. It is therefore waiting to be picked up by Canada Post OR Canpar.
Unfortunately they do not pickup late friday and saturday so you will see it being pending until they pickup again on tuesday.

A lot of the times the delay in shipping is due to the lack of notification provided by the CFO notifying us the transfer is completed. We then process the packages according to the order the notifications is received. Believe it or not, some were MAILED to us by letter from places like NB, QC, NS etc. You can guess how long of a delay that may be.....

We have been seeing packages showing NO MOVEMENTS after being picked up but they are arriving to their new owners.
It is told by some Canada Post employees (customers) that Canada Post itself is receiving gigantic loads of packages which is being rushed out the door and sent off to their destinations without proper scanning to meet the deadline.

As to the Online Store Status, our crew is working very closely with packaging and checking on transfer status while creating shipping labels by the STACK. We may at times missed a few status updates, but if you get a Shipping Notification IT IS BEING PACKAGED AND SHIPPED.

For In-Store Pickups, please call in for the Short Term ATT. It will not be able to pick it up without it! For whatever reason, if you have not received your Transfer Reference number, please call the CFO office on monday (or call us on tuesday) and ask to check on Outstanding Transfers which then they will be able to assist you with obtaining the reference number and setting up the short term ATT.

Hope that fills some of the questions you may have.
Again, we thank you for your business and support for this year's annual sale!

If you do have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us!

Reliable Gun

thanks for the update! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Good Job Reliable, mine is supposed to arrive on the second!! SOOO are y'all ready for the boxing day sale?? Might as well then it will be an easy day for taking stock!
Oh yes, can you get in Mags and spring/trigger kits for our sdv9 smiths?
Cheers and Merry Christmas!

My order was low 600's for a CZ Shadow, and I got a shipping notification Saturday morning! Im in Quebec but hopefully I might get it before Christmas
You will get a link from Canada post too and when you click on it there is an expected delivery date close to the top of the page!

Good Job Reliable, mine is supposed to arrive on the second!! SOOO are y'all ready for the boxing day sale?? Might as well then it will be an easy day for taking stock!
Oh yes, can you get in Mags and spring/trigger kits for our sdv9 smiths?
Cheers and Merry Christmas!

I was thinking about that, and are looking into it but yet find anything yet...

Stalker Season 1, EP 11... Towards the end I see a SDV9...... (thats what I believe it is)

As noted. We are no longer scanning parcel at the PPC. We get them unloaded off the trucks. And on it goes the plane or trailer.

Yup it has picked up already!

You know who else picked up??

WHAM! A FEW OF THE IN STORE WINNERS!
para winner.jpg
tvwinner.jpg
So has Canada Post picked up today?

Attachments

• para winner.jpg
    para winner.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 226
  • tvwinner.jpg
    tvwinner.jpg