We finalized our order as of about two weeks ago. Unfortunately finalizing took much longer than anticipated.
However we decided to wait until production has started before taking anybody's money; we don't want to hold onto anybody's money longer than we have to.
Our ETA is about March-April as it stands. We'll probably look at contacting people for deposits around Feb.
Good news is that we should be gretting our semi-only SG 542 sample for RCMP review with this shipment. Pricing will be around the 2500-3000 mark whenever we get approval.