Page 12 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2456789101112131415161718192022 ... LastLast

Thread: Wanstalls Exclusive: 12" Tombstone SxS Shotgun

I'd like a "working" version. Synthetic stock and stainless everything, with a fibre bead.

Expried Business Member
    Down to half left last night! Post some pics when you get them, ladies and gents

CGN Regular
    I went in there today to check one out, really nice piece for sure!!
    When all is said and done, A lot more gets said than done!!!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer caramel's Avatar
    Those sluggers are gonna be used to break in my new Toooombstone and make sure both barrels have the same POI ( over the sandbags)... JP.[IMG][/IMG]

CGN Ultra frequent flyer geologist's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by caramel View Post
    Those sluggers are gonna be used to break in my new Toooombstone and make sure both barrels have the same POI ( over the sandbags)... JP.
    Have fun JP and if you could give us a range report, especially describing how closely the barrels print to the same POA at what ranges, it would be greatly appreciated.

BTW, wear a recoil shield with that many slugs :-).
    "Conservation is the mark of a dying civilization. When your technology is not increasing at the same rate as your population growth you are done. Bring on the next contender.".

I intend to shoot it at handgun range at 25 yards over the sandbags, they should print within 4 or 5 inch one another at that distance, then i will do one slug and one 00 buck, in the best of world, it should print the slug near the middle, then buckshot pattern around it or close to it, i will report to you guys... JP.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer geologist's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by caramel View Post
    I intend to shoot it at handgun range at 25 yards over the sandbags, they should print within 4 or 5 inch one another at that distance, then i will do one slug and one 00 buck, in the best of world, it should print the slug near the middle, then buckshot pattern around it or close to it, i will report to you guys... JP.
    Off the bench. That's going to hurt!
    "Conservation is the mark of a dying civilization. When your technology is not increasing at the same rate as your population growth you are done. Bring on the next contender.".

Quote Originally Posted by geologist View Post
    Off the bench. That's going to hurt!
    A little part of them will be, as soon the POI of each barrel is found, then it will be offhand for the rest... JP.

BANNED
    Well, I got my TombStone today. To say this thing is a tiny package is a understatement. Pictures on here do not do it justice. Its tiny. Im guessing a shoulder breaker for sure. I havnt shot mine yet, but i did clean it up as i always do with new guns. My only complaint is there sounds like something sliding up and down inside the barrel, not the barrel itself where the bullet comes out but between the two of them , where they are put together. Its a cannon for sure. You can slide the safety to the left or right to decide which bbl you want to fire first. Then its semi auto for two rounds lol. Feels like a Mad Max shotgun to be honest.

Last edited by GunGuy34; 08-25-2014 at 09:27 PM.

Could be the locking spring of the forarm piece, when firmly click in, it is not under load, thus the little sliding noise... JP.