Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: IWI US, Inc, Tavor X95 CANADIAN APPROVED In Stock Dec Del 1749.00 USD 5.56 and 9mm

Oh man OD Ranger green looks sweet bring those in non restricted please.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Still alive's Avatar
    NR bullpup design based on a proven military platform. Gunnies like that sort of thing!
    Es wird nie so heiss gegessen, wie es gekocht wird
    CCFR CPC
    Check out dssbca.com for info on TAC rifle matches in the Lower Mainland and the Fraser Valley.

Quote Originally Posted by Ramblr View Post
    Now, pardon my ignorance but... Tavors and the new X95 just seem awful expensive for what they are. What advantages do they offer that make them worth it? Honest question.
    I dont think there overly expensive for what they are but the real questions is can they outperform an A15 that has a much lower price tag. We also get killed with the exchange rate and pay a premium for non restricted guns in Canada but at the end of the day i still want one regardless just because i can

Quote Originally Posted by Mesayat View Post
    Don't know where you get your info from but that's false.
    Um IWI .... you can also see the change on their product page.

http://iwi.net/product/x95/

..... some infantry units could start to be issued some numbers of an improved X95 (MTAR-21), which will have a longer 38cm (15in) barrel (instead of the original 33 cm barrel of the X95) and a lighter trigger pull
    Last edited by CODFan; 10-28-2016 at 09:29 AM.
    BTC donations: 1Nk9M6t8nXpKuyd2ZKcyiUKXXQjJrEPoTE

Quote Originally Posted by CODFan View Post
    That question is so 1 hour ago ....
    That is not correct The FRT is for both the Israel and US X95 models. The US Models ARE allowed in Canada. You will want to move fairly quickly given whats going on south of the border. Magazines are also becoming an issue.

Attachment 71815

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by IRUNGUNS View Post
    That is not correct The FRT is for both the Israel and US X95 models. The US Models ARE allowed in Canada. You will want to move fairly quickly given whats going on south of the border. Magazines are also becoming an issue.

Attachment 71815
    And based on what's happening this side of the border buy one (or two) in NR put it away and keep quiet about it!!

Quote Originally Posted by HunterKillerV View Post
    Now there's a bullpup worth owning.
    Is it?
    Fight for what you believe in today because tomorrow could just be too late.

Quote Originally Posted by johnnybeachboy View Post
    I dont think there overly expensive for what they are but the real questions is can they outperform an A15 that has a much lower price tag. We also get killed with the exchange rate and pay a premium for non restricted guns in Canada but at the end of the day i still want one regardless just because i can
    This is very true. I was talking with my buddies about pros and cons and if I make enough over Winter break I'm going to look at getting one when they come in

Quote Originally Posted by IRUNGUNS View Post

Attachment 71815
    Not sure if you've answered this but will the X95s be restricted? It would be helpful if you could at least give a barrel length.
    CSSA/CCFR MemberAn unjust law, is no law at all.Martin Luther (1483-1546)
    There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest. Elie Wiesel

I'll guess restricted
    Time is the fire in which we burn.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast