Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 101213141516171819202122 LastLast

Thread: Canada Ammo Fathers Day Sale has begun!

I was wondering what on earth was going on - I didn't realize there was a sale (none of the items I bought were sale items). At this point, I'm worried that I will be out of the country on business when it finally gets delivered. Canadaammo has always shipped promptly for me before. It's already been over a week since I purchased. If it doesn't get out the door soon I'm screwed.

CGN frequent flyer Hightrailtracker's Avatar
    call or send them a email and explain your time frame , they could hold your purchase till you return , then ship or just cancel the order , I am sure they will do their best to fit your needs ,

Quote Originally Posted by Hightrailtracker View Post
    call or send them a email and explain your time frame , they could hold your purchase till you return , then ship or just cancel the order , I am sure they will do their best to fit your needs ,
    I guess I'll call them monday. Just my luck my order falls in the middle of a huge sale that they're understaffed for.

Quote Originally Posted by Barnes_270 View Post
    I was wondering what on earth was going on - I didn't realize there was a sale (none of the items I bought were sale items). At this point, I'm worried that I will be out of the country on business when it finally gets delivered. Canadaammo has always shipped promptly for me before. It's already been over a week since I purchased. If it doesn't get out the door soon I'm screwed.
    I also placed my order a week ago (June 18) and no shipping yet. I sent them two e-mails and no response.
    Today I got an e-mail directed to all customers:

Canadaammo.com Fathers Day Sale event.
    Canadaammo.com would like to thank everyone who placed an order during this amazing sales event. As a result of your support, the Fathers Day sale set a new record of over 1000 orders placed during an event.
    With that said, I feel its necessary to notify everyone that we are still running a few days behind in shipping your orders. We have allocated all possible resources to getting orders shipped as quickly and accurately as possible. We have been shipping orders in the order that they were received.

We will not be answering status inquiries by telephone, on CGN Forum or through Facebook as this will greatly reduce our ability to process and ship orders. Order status can be checked through our website if you have an account. For all purchases made as a guest, you will have to patiently wait for email notifications.

Please be patient as the Canadaammo.com team does everything in our power to get your order to you. We appreciate your support and we are doing the best we can to show you that appreciation.

Thank you.

Mark Perdriel
    Sales Manager

Office: 1-604-678-5219
    Tel: 1-866-960-0045
    Fax: 1-866-606-2743
    Email: sales@canadaammo.com

CGN frequent flyer Hightrailtracker's Avatar
    That was one great sale !!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Expendable Nate's Avatar
    Tick tock
    Buyer pays shipping and insurance. Be specific about what you want.

CSSA
    IPSC

Quote Originally Posted by wbaad View Post
    seem just as good as the cheapos from crappy tire. time will tell
    Sounds good next order ill get a set.

Big shout out to the Crew at CanadaAmmo- got the Canpar 'Shipped' notice and tracking number this afternoon!!!!! Took two weeks from the day I ordered... pretty much what I expected with a sale this big!! Thanks to Mark at CA for the email updates and putting up with the enquiring emails!

Quote Originally Posted by CanAm View Post
    Orders are taking approx 1 week to ship.

Sorry for the delays. We have hired in some temps to assist.

Thank you for your patience, and for your business.
    Thanks Canada Ammo y got my Shotgun today . thanks for putting up with all of my impatience .

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Expendable Nate's Avatar
    8 days since order was processed.

*update*

Just got an email it has been shipped
    Last edited by Expendable Nate; 06-28-2016 at 09:12 PM.
    Buyer pays shipping and insurance. Be specific about what you want.

CSSA
    IPSC