Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151618 ... LastLast

Thread: CZ Shadow 2 Pre-order!!!

CGN Regular
    I contacted Wanstall myself and asked if I could pay it in full and they were happy to help.
    Basically it went like this:

CGN Regular
    ^Did they say when they were getting their first batch? I did get confirmation from them I'm on their list of first 20

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Onagoth's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jermyzy View Post
    ^Did they say when they were getting their first batch? I did get confirmation from them I'm on their list of first 20
    Summer 2016
    The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool.

- Richard Feynman

Sooooo a shooting buddy came into work today and told me he got his Shadow 2 today..... He ordered from another vendor. Is mine going to be at my doorstep soon too?
    Homer Simpson: [flipping frantically through the Bible] This book doesn't have any answers!
    Silence is golden. Duct tape is silver!

This might be the one gun i'm gas'n for more than any other. hmmmm better ask the wife first.
    "The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil interference - they deserve a place of honor with all that's good"
    - George Washington

CGN Regular
    Every time someone post here and no Wanstall news, I am crushed /sadface

CGN frequent flyer
    Only the importing vendor got 14 units.

I don't get it? why are these guns in such a short supply? Once they are released, pre-orders should easily be met. They are excellent guns, but so are ALL CZ's!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by abb1 View Post
    I don't get it? why are these guns in such a short supply? Once they are released, pre-orders should easily be met. They are excellent guns, but so are ALL CZ's!
    CZ messed up. They thought it would be a dud in canada for some incomprehensible reason. Maybe they thought their price point was too high, but no one really knows why they thought it wouldn't sell that well.

I wouldn't worry too much though. We live in a capitalistic system, if there's a buck to be made by a company, that company will make it. That means some more will come north of the wall at some point. And if someone's too broke to buy a shadow 2, at that point we should see a couple more shadow and shadowline on the EE.

Expried Business Member
    The "first" shipment has technically not landed. A few have hit Canada to get into the IPSC hands this summer and a very few pre-orders were filled. Will post when the bulk lands!