Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: GSG 110rd Drum Magazine for the Ruger 10/22

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Airborneboi69 View Post
    To me this is as credible as that pretend UN document about gun confiscation floating around the internets.

[youtube]OCsMKypvmB0[/youtube]
    "Giveth thine possessions upon Michael of Canmore and thou shalt never be possessionless." - Norc 3:05

Quote Originally Posted by Kingjenky View Post
    Man...I'm hopeful Wolverin honors there sales as opposed to other dealers who canceled and refunded....id be ####ty for those lucky enough to get while in stock to come Monday receive an order canceled email.....I believe the Wolverin crew are stand up peeps....
    I suppose we'll see
    Wolverine Supplies has been in this game a long time. I suspect they know something that CGN doesn't. Personally I'm very happy and optimistic to see this thread and if my suspicion is right on this whole issue, it only solidifies me further as a lifelong customer.
    Last edited by toxic; 07-23-2016 at 10:26 AM.

It appears that "All" mags above 10 rounds for the 10/22 are now prohibited according to some of the new info that are coming out.... I am curious why people are still jumping on these sales....are you willing to risk everything and try to plead ignorance in the event if you get caught with a prohibited device (if they are not pinned by then)? I am not trying to be condescending ....just trying to see the logic behind the behavior...or is there something I am missing here.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer lone-wolf's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by fluidmax View Post
    I am curious why people are still jumping on these sales...
    because #### tyranny

If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so.
    The wild still lingered in him and the wolf in him merely slept

"It must be poor life that achieves freedom from fear" - Aldo Leopold

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Melnibonean's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lone-wolf View Post
    because #### tyranny

If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so.
    +1

Read my sig line
    '"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their creator with certain unalienable rights, that among these are life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" - US Declaration of Independence

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Melnibonean's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiskey1 View Post
    there are some at Ottawa stores to still selling,,glad to an online seller not bullied into stopping sales of these,,
    Can you PM me the names? I (again) missed out on these
    '"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their creator with certain unalienable rights, that among these are life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" - US Declaration of Independence

BANNED
    x100!
    Quote Originally Posted by lone-wolf View Post
    because #### tyranny

Never really cared about them. Takes way too long to load (imo), empties wayyyy too fast, and .22 ammo seems to be almost as expensive now as 9mm.

I know a local dealer that has had one of these collecting dust on the shelf for years now. I'm going to snatch it up, first chance I get, just because!

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Edenchef View Post
    It would appear that there might possibly be some quiet non-compliance happening here. That idea gives me hope for our next generation of gun owners and our country in general. I do hope our quislings, trolls, and monitors in residence take note of this and pass that on to their masters.
    I comply with the law, not RCMP bulletins that contradict the law.

FYI.... That is credible form and is country wide. The main thing at least is that being caught with one does not count as a stand alone charge unless you commit a crime using it or remove the pin.
    Don't you think a vast majority of police officers are in the same boat as everyone else?
    I am sure they hunting or go shooting at the range. I know a lot of them are not happy. It does suck that we have to put up with a handful of people who are in government labs who probably don't even own guns making changes for the majority, but don't get upset at the officers out on the street because they have no say on what comes down the pipeline.

YES! Write your MP and make your voice heard.