Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: B.A.D. A.S.S 90 and 45 degree throw AR-15 safeties

CGN Regular
    If you're considering purchasing these sets from TSE...don't think about it, just pony up the credit card and do it. The quality is top notch and the service is great.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Trinimon's Avatar
    Got my kit on Wed. Installed it last night and these are awesome! Now I want to try a short thin and a thin lever! lol Thanks TSE!

Any word on new deliveries?
    "There are weapons that are simply thoughts, attitudes, prejudices. To be found only in the minds of men. For the record, prejudices can kill, and suspicion can destroy, and the frightened, thoughtless search for a scapegoat has a fallout all of its own ..." - The Twilight Zone

Ordered one first week of the month... they had a half dozen at the time. It arrived... damn sweet! Thanks gents!
    Aut Pax - Aut Bellum

CGN frequent flyer
    Was in the store on Tuesday and bought one. What more could a left handed shooter want on a right handed AR? Instructions didn't help me much, YouTube has some great videos that made it simple.

Great shop to wonder around in and the range looked pretty good!
    Last edited by corney; 09-20-2012 at 09:27 PM. Reason: Darn iPad auto correct

Was there a change in your (TSE) email or something? I can't seem to get a reply on my inquiries about these.
    "There are weapons that are simply thoughts, attitudes, prejudices. To be found only in the minds of men. For the record, prejudices can kill, and suspicion can destroy, and the frightened, thoughtless search for a scapegoat has a fallout all of its own ..." - The Twilight Zone

Quote Originally Posted by CV32 View Post
    Was there a change in your (TSE) email or something? I can't seem to get a reply on my inquiries about these.
    If you are looking to order, the best way to contact our online sales team is their direct email of websales@theshootingedge.com

If you are just looking to inquire about stock levels and availability, any of our counter staff is more than ready to assist you. 403-720-4867

Sometimes emails will get caught in the spam filter, we always try to keep the standard of answering all online requests in 1-2 business days. If you do not hear back in that time, there is the strong chance of a technical issue and would advise a phone call so we can thoroughly assist you!

edit: Please also remember that if you are trying to contact Justin though his email or CGN account that he sadly is no longer a part of the edge team. All inquiries must be made to the above mentioned email address
    Last edited by TSE_Sales; 10-05-2012 at 01:08 PM. Reason: Additional Info

Quote Originally Posted by TSE_Sales View Post
    Please also remember that if you are trying to contact Justin though his email or CGN account that he sadly is no longer a part of the edge team. All inquiries must be made to the above mentioned email address
    I'm thinking that was the issue. Thank you for the prompt reply!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Trinimon's Avatar
    Any chance of getting some levers for the BAD ASS ambi safety? Looking for short thin lever.

Quote Originally Posted by Trinimon View Post
    Any chance of getting some levers for the BAD ASS ambi safety? Looking for short thin lever.
    Looking into it and will PM with details

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast