Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: website soon?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer sgt.rock's Avatar

website soon?

Seriously, "coming soon" for a couple of years now? If I had that much trouble finding someone to build a simple website to even SHOW what you sold, not to even buy from, I'd move shop. C'Mon guys, do you have ANY idea how much money you are losing daily without a site to browse??? Chop Chop, pitter patter, lets get at her!!!! Poppa has money to spend...............
    My Grandfather always said " Kid...............if you meet more than one arsehole in a day, chances are you are the arsehole. "

This is a good point.

Truly not trying to slag them. Just light a fire under they're arse. Maybe 1% of the gun/accessory buying public would actually call up a store that has no website, and start randomly asking if they have "this , or that", the rest of us say "No website???? WTF" and just buy elsewhere.
    I WANT JOBROOK FIREARMS to get a website. Doesn't have to be fancy. Just something to post pics up. We need all the stores we can get. The other guys up top with working websites are getting too much of my money. I think JOBROOK FIREARMS needs some extra cash too. Anyone know of a web designer that does decent work for decent money?? Or can JBF buy and use an existing "template" of a similar website they like and "buy it" so its like a plug and play website????
    Any CGN'ers out there that are super tech savvy that could help these good people get "worldwide"???? If our retailers don't get exposure, we could eventually end up losing them to those bastard big box stores.
    My Grandfather always said " Kid...............if you meet more than one arsehole in a day, chances are you are the arsehole. "

Quote Originally Posted by sgt.rock View Post
    Truly not trying to slag them. Just light a fire under they're arse. Maybe 1% of the gun/accessory buying public would actually call up a store that has no website, and start randomly asking if they have "this , or that", the rest of us say "No website???? WTF" and just buy elsewhere.
    I WANT JOBROOK FIREARMS to get a website. Doesn't have to be fancy. Just something to post pics up. We need all the stores we can get. The other guys up top with working websites are getting too much of my money. I think JOBROOK FIREARMS needs some extra cash too. Anyone know of a web designer that does decent work for decent money?? Or can JBF buy and use an existing "template" of a similar website they like and "buy it" so its like a plug and play website????
    Any CGN'ers out there that are super tech savvy that could help these good people get "worldwide"???? If our retailers don't get exposure, we could eventually end up losing them to those bastard big box stores.
    Canadian firearms retailers have notoriously bad websites and online support, they fail to realise the missed business. This is why you see the stores with the nice big websites, e.g. wolverine, pulling in a lot of business online.

I feel bad for some of the retailers. I guess designing a website must be harder than Tom Arnold trying to keep it up for Rosanne.

CGN Regular
    Yup... I don't really buy from places that don't have a website, or if it looks half ass'd.

I don't really get why it's so hard for them to get a site up and running, even if they had put a notice saying please call or send an email to place an order, that's way better than not having a site... and armtac *cough* *cough*, you guys are guilty too

CGN Ultra frequent flyer luke s's Avatar
    No kidding. There are so many free website creation tools online that are pretty self explanatory. You can have a site up and running in hours with pics and info

Delete.
    Last edited by Smitsauce; 02-15-2012 at 01:42 PM.

Sponsoring Business

web

Hi Guys

yes it has been a while, I have maybe the worst luck with web designers, I have a new lady now who is great, she has the site close to where I can put items in etc.

I own and run a store front store... we now have roughly 5000 square feet of building, plus my storage and messy office!

I have put the store first, I bought this store 5 years ago, it opened in 1975, since I bought it , I have more or less doubled my sales, which I feel are decent for my trade area. I am quite proud of this, please dont bash me or feel you know me well enough to even comment.

AS for living in my moms basement, if you care to drop by I will defintely give you a tour of my business and my home if this validates my present here on Gun Nutz..

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Edited; My post is no longer needed
    Last edited by Dsiwy; 02-15-2012 at 05:46 PM.

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast