Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: 2015 Shot Show: Nighthawk Custom pistols for 2015

CGN frequent flyer Familygunnutz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by misanthropist View Post
    Definitely. I've worn some 1911s down to the size of Llama .380s, and running them until they're old and grey is awesome.

Buying them pre-manufactured like that is gayer than dick-flavoured lollipops given out as promotional material by a company promoting a bike seat made of dildos.
    lol #### me, I thought I have a sick mind. lol anyone buys that worn nighthawk will taste dick in their mouth for 1000 years......
    Get some!!! ^^

the hate here is amazing..but to each their own...i am more offended by a 1911 in 9mm than a pre-worn finished one in God's intended caliber of .45 but whatever

Quote Originally Posted by RL1 View Post
    the hate here is amazing..but to each their own...i am more offended by a 1911 in 9mm than a pre-worn finished one in God's intended caliber of .45 but whatever
    Agreed. I don't mind the worn look on a pistol. I honestly don't know any other way a shooter in Canada could get it that way on their own without living at the range. Not that I'm going to buy one, but I don't think it is hate worthy. And 9mm? Yeah no.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Mark-II's Avatar
    It's not hate - it's derision at a "high end" product that has been manufactured with an artificial history to make it appear to be what it isn't, and a jab at people who throw good money at things like pre-ripped designer jeans that look like they came from the dumpster behind a thrift store.

It's pretentious beyond words, and therefore, well worth a derisive laugh.

Especially if it doesn't cost less than your average Nighthawk because of the lower grade of the finish.

Scribe
    You can't stop here. This is bat country.
    In my case it's hate.

Because that deserves to be hated.
    Owning is easy; it's doing that's hard. Remember that advice on the internet often comes from people who own things...but are not especially skilled in their use.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Backwoods View Post
    Agreed. I don't mind the worn look on a pistol. I honestly don't know any other way a shooter in Canada could get it that way on their own without living at the range. Not that I'm going to buy one, but I don't think it is hate worthy. And 9mm? Yeah no.
    I wouldn't get the worn look but then again it's personal preference. 9mm 1911 on the other hand I have to agree.... I know it's cheaper to shoot 9mm, but if you're buying nighthawk anyway, it should be in the original 1911 caliber. a .45 is fun to shoot anyway and ammo still isn't THAT bad in terms of cost. One day I'll get one either a shadowhawk or a warhawk without any of the shadow hawk or warhawk branding lol

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Undergiver's Avatar
    Should call it the Tiger Mckee edition 1911.

CGN frequent flyer Familygunnutz's Avatar
    i swear to god, My $20 toilet lamp has the exact same finish, granted the nighthawk is probably ceracoated and my lamp is covered in cheap #### Chinese lead paint.
    but they both means the same thing, fake and pretentious, just like fake tits or fake exhaust pipe covers to make it look racy.. I could go on..
    my toilet lamp is exact where it belongs, in the toilet.
    Get some!!! ^^

just got word the shadow hawk by the time it arrives it will be $4588.23 plus tax. I will have to pass on this.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by misanthropist View Post
    In my case it's hate.

Because that deserves to be hated.
    lol!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234