Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Sig Sauer Introduces Legion Series

Quote Originally Posted by dragonfly2112 View Post
    Anyone know where can we purchase them online ? Thanks
    I second this! I have looked everywhere and can't find anything in stock.

Does anyone have them in stock or know when the next shipment is arriving???

Quote Originally Posted by Woody8243236 View Post
    I second this! I have looked everywhere and can't find anything in stock.

Does anyone have them in stock or know when the next shipment is arriving???
    Found some but better talk to your wife first ..... At that price I'll invest to something else. Is it worth for the price ???

https://ellwoodepps.com/catalogsearc...legion&x=0&y=0

Ouch.... 15% increase with this ####ty dollar! Thanks for the link, but looking for 9mm?

As near as I can tell from my limit time in the firearms community each shipment that the Canadian distributors and retail locations get is a little like Christmas. They know they're getting something is coming but they dont know what they've actually got until they open it.

MD Charlton would be the only ones that can speak to when they expect to get another shipment. And that date will only be they're current estimate.

I know that there are a few people on the waiting list at my range to get a Legion and in my opinion it is a gun worth waiting for.

I was happy to pay the higher price for the additional features. All the improvments are based on feedback that SIG was provided from people that use their product as part of their daily job.

The Greyguns trigger is a step up from the ones in my P226 Dark Elites and it still retains the short reset for the SA/DA model. It looks like the trigger upgrade alone is a $200-300 USD add on.

The modifications to the grip and trigger guard allow for a better grip. The high viz sights are easier to pick up than any of my other SIG iron sights.

Question: Does the SIG IOP Program apply to the Legion pistols? Enquiring minds want to know...
    Mark C

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Stormchaser's Avatar
    Any update on when you might receive some SAO 9mm Legions?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer mildot's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bartok5 View Post
    Question: Does the SIG IOP Program apply to the Legion pistols? Enquiring minds want to know...
    This and any chance on a "Cdn" P229 or M11-A1? without a threaded barrel?
    Certified Colt, Glock, REM, S&W, SIG, Tikka Armourer
    "Infil, Hit Target, Mission Complete, Exfil, Easy Day"

We'll try and answers a bunch of questions all at once here:

1. IOP for this year does not include the Legion series. Things could change for 2017, but its hard to predict.

2. The P229 requires a 106mm barrel or a threaded barrel for it to be registered as Restricted in Canada. Sig does not currently offer the Legion 229 with a threaded barrel and the extended barrel is only ever produced for the Canadian market. Since demand is way outstripping supply for the standard offerings, getting a special run of either a threaded barrel or an extended barrel is not in the immediate plans. We will try and get something together for later this year or next.

3. We have been getting Legions, but it has been a slow trickle. We hope to fill more dealer orders later in the month, but we are at the mercy of production and as I indicated above, demand worldwide is vastly outstripping supply. Rest assured, we are doing what we can to bring in as many as possible. If you want one, I would seek out a dealer near you and get one on pre-order. Given the demand, we think it will be a while before they are simply sitting on the shelf waiting for you.

4. We are sorting out the details on the Case and Coin. If you have purchased a legion product, please email dealers@mdcharlton.ca with your details and we will register you for it. Once we have them in-country we will send them out. We are also sorting out how to access the rest of the legion product line. We are hoping to have a Canadian website for registrations and product up and running so that this can all be handled domestically. Stay tuned for further details.

thanks for your interest!
    MDC
    Last edited by MD Charlton; 04-05-2016 at 09:04 AM.
    MD Charlton Co.
    Sig Sauer Master Distributor and Canadian Warranty Center

Thanks for the update!
    Mark C

Please verify you email address. I'm getting a number of errors with registering my Legion.
    Recipient address: dealer@mdcharlton.ca
    Reason: Remote SMTP server has rejected address.
    Denis