Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New payment option coming

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Wrong Way's Avatar
    Ontario.....far enough N of T.O. that I (almost) can't smell it
    Quote Originally Posted by jt_trouble View Post
    Well that's your choice, I wasn't debating your your reasoning nor did I quote you ... oh .. lol.

Persons can use any form of payment they want as long as it's option and don't refer to any firearm related items while using such a service like ######!
    And people can vote any way they wish too....doesn't mean we won't call you a f**ktard if you vote Liberal though
    My posts are the intellectual property of the person commenting under the pseudonym "Wrong Way". Any use, in whole or in part, for reference outside this forum requires the express written consent of its author.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Barry F's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrong Way View Post
    And people can vote any way they wish too....doesn't mean we won't call you a f**ktard if you vote Liberal though
    You are much more polite in your reference to Liberals than I am...
    Your average lib or dipper is so crooked that when they die, the undertaker has to screw them into the ground.-colt45cz75
    CSSA, NFA, WRP, CPC member....Join now!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Barry F's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jt_trouble View Post
    Well that's your choice, I wasn't debating your your reasoning nor did I quote you ... oh .. lol.

Persons can use any form of payment they want as long as it's option and don't refer to any firearm related items while using such a service like ######!
    Those ######s make money everytime you do a transaction. Why the **** would you knowingly hand money to an organization that is hellbent on destroying our pastime? Sheesh...
    Your average lib or dipper is so crooked that when they die, the undertaker has to screw them into the ground.-colt45cz75
    CSSA, NFA, WRP, CPC member....Join now!

Straight from FailPal:

Prohibited Activities

You may not use the ###### service for activities that:

relate to transactions involving (a) narcotics, steroids, certain controlled substances or other products that present a risk to consumer safety, (b) drug paraphernalia, (c) items that encourage, promote, facilitate or instruct others to engage in illegal activity, (d) stolen goods including digital and virtual goods, (e) items that promote hate, violence, racial intolerance, or the financial exploitation of a crime, (f) items that are considered obscene, (g) items that infringe or violate any copyright, trademark, right of publicity or privacy or any other proprietary right under the laws of any jurisdiction, (h) certain sexually oriented materials or services, (i) ammunition, firearms, or certain firearm parts or accessories, or (j), certain weapons or knives regulated under applicable law.
    So, basically they can interpret anything, including shooting targets to be "accessories" and freeze your account.

###### can suck it and anyone that even uses them in their business will get no business from me. It's a war and people gotta pick their side.
    Family comes first!

New payment option coming

Quote Originally Posted by Barry F View Post
    Those ######s make money everytime you do a transaction. Why the **** would you knowingly hand money to an organization that is hellbent on destroying our pastime? Sheesh...
    FYI

I don't use ###### to buy firearms. No where in this thread did I say I have or I would.

I merely mentioned that the purchase of targets are not firearms, so using ###### is an option if that is what a customer wants to use.

Expired Business
    We are pleased to announce that new online store now accepts EMT as a payment option.

"To each their own"

I don't see why everyone needs to debate over someone else's preference in payment.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer HKMark23's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BBq_Woa! View Post
    ###### is anti gun.
    more importantly they have terrible customer service and security.
    Correct ! I too have had security issues after using ######. In my case I was lucky in that the CC used to back the PP account was simply cancelled and reissued and the illicit charges cancelled but make no mistake, ###### is NOT secure. "Use at your own risk".
    "When you have made evil the means of survival, do not expect men to remain good. Do not expect them to stay moral and lose their lives for the purpose of becoming the fodder of the immoral. Do not expect them to produce, when production is punished and looting rewarded. Do not ask, 'Who is destroying the world?' You are." - Ayn Rand

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123