Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Wolverine Customer Service review...

Wolverine Customer Service review...

Hey all..

Dealt with Wolverine Supplies for my first ever Restricted purchase. I picked up a H&K P30LS .40 and a XD .45 ACP. Dealt with Rob Brown there he was extremely helpful and really guided me through the process step by step. I was in the dark about a lot of how these things go from province to province but he was great in making it all clear. He sent me an invoice to confirm all my information before processing my order and made me feel very confident through the entire order process.

Thanks Wolverine! Unfortunately most of my money will be in your pockets in the future haha.

hatata

They are awesome!

Agreed. I always deal with them when it's option. They back every product they sell with a satisfaction guarantee

+1 they are great to deal with!!!
    - There’s only two times you don’t want more ammo: when you’re swimming or when you’re on fire.

Great to deal with and quick responses !

CGN Regular
    I'm not sure what to make of these posts on service from different companies.
    It's like west jet and air Canada, ford and dodge, some have good reviews and experiences and others have bad.
    Why would a firearms dealer be any different?
    When all is said and done, A lot more gets said than done!!!

I agree 1000%

Email to check stock on Giant Stupid Gun (Taurus Raging Judge Magnum), call to place order, gun arrives at my place in a timely manner.

No muss, no fuss!

Not the first time either, top notch group of people there!!!
    "Well hello Mister Fancypants. I've got news for you pal, you ain't leadin' but two things, right now: Jack and s**t... and Jack left town."

I find the reviews positive and negative quite helpful. I would rather read something about a company rather than nothing. You can make sense of the overall experience by reading the reviews.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigvern View Post
    It's like west jet and air Canada, ford and dodge, some have good reviews and experiences and others have bad.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Jericho's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigvern View Post
    They aren't. It is through positive experiences that businesses flourish. Would you buy a truck from the shadiest dealer in town--even if your opinion is formed solely by word of mouth? I wouldn't. I do not have money and time to waste. With free speech, people are free to review businesses and thier practices. I support business reviews 100%.

Oh and Wolverine is amazing

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Jericho View Post
    They aren't. It is through positive experiences that businesses flourish. Would you buy a truck from the shadiest dealer in town--even if your opinion is formed solely by word of mouth? I wouldn't. I do not have money and time to waste. With free speech, people are free to review businesses and thier practices. I support business reviews 100%.

Oh and Wolverine is amazing
    I too agree that wolverine is an amazing supplier, I use them whenever I can.
    The point I'm trying to make is that every time a new thread is started on here regarding service it goes back and forth from great service to bad, and you would have too read every one of upto a couple of hundred posts to gather an opinion.
    When all is said and done, A lot more gets said than done!!!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast