Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: AmmoSupply.ca Long Weekend Deals of the Day!

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bsrcuda View Post
    Added to cart and went to pay.
    Website says free shipping but am being charged $33.70.
    Is this correct?
    We have a $20 shipping credit for orders over $200 outside of Alberta. Free shipping for orders in Alberta over $200 For shipping credit, this is manually done at the time of order processing.

Quote Originally Posted by AmmoSupply Kate View Post
    We have a $20 shipping credit for orders over $200 outside of Alberta. Free shipping for orders in Alberta over $200 For shipping credit, this is manually done at the time of order processing.
    Website says free shipping. Price is $190.00
    Neither of your examples fits this.

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bsrcuda View Post
    Website says free shipping. Price is $190.00
    Neither of your examples fits this.
    Apologies, I hadn't realized that product said that - we no longer offer free shipping on that product. However, send me your order number and we'll ship it to you for free

I understand that weakness of Canadian against American dollar has influenced increased pricing on many of your products, especially Score slugs that I used to buy from you in large quantities. And grudgingly, I accepted that and went on buying more.

However, you are no longer offering free shipping on above mentioned product when purchased by case or more... and that has encouraged me to look for deals elsewhere.

Perhaps time to consider free shipping on large purchases above certain amount?

Apologies, I hadn't realized that product said that - we no longer offer free shipping on that product. However, send me your order number and we'll ship it to you for free
    Order # 8075.
    Thank you very much.

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lanis View Post
    I understand that weakness of Canadian against American dollar has influenced increased pricing on many of your products, especially Score slugs that I used to buy from you in large quantities. And grudgingly, I accepted that and went on buying more.

However, you are no longer offering free shipping on above mentioned product when purchased by case or more... and that has encouraged me to look for deals elsewhere.

Perhaps time to consider free shipping on large purchases above certain amount?
    We have reduced our margins on a lot of products to ease the pain of the price rises to our customers. Offering free shipping can be a bit of a risk when shipping rates can vary so widely, which is why we are offering this shipping discount this month. We do encourage volume shoppers to ping us a private message with their shopping list and postal code and we'll definitely see what we can do!

Expired Business Member

Expired Business Member
    Today's Deal of the Day is Legacy 32 Serving Family 72 Hour Emergency Food Kit - $90

Legacy food tastes great and has a 25 year shelf life. See our other Legacy products here!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Arclight's Avatar
    Today's Deal of the Day is Legacy 32 Serving Family 72 Hour Emergency Food Kit - $90

Legacy food tastes great and has a 25 year shelf life. See our other Legacy products here!
    Order No. 8090 pending. Thanks Kate! This will come in handy for the next blackout or ice storm. The last ice storm (we had no power for 5 days) had me cooking rice and canned meat in a canteen cup over a small fire LOL. Mrs Arclight was not impressed.... she did have the same sense of culinary adventure I had. The army "hot sauce will fix anything" did not apply.....
    Vae Victis

CPC and OPC party member. CCFR, and OFHA member

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Arclight View Post
    Order No. 8090 pending. Thanks Kate! This will come in handy for the next blackout or ice storm. The last ice storm (we had no power for 5 days) had me cooking rice and canned meat in a canteen cup over a small fire LOL. Mrs Arclight was not impressed.... she did have the same sense of culinary adventure I had. The army "hot sauce will fix anything" did not apply.....
    You're a wise man, sounds like you'll be married for a bit longer!!

I have heard anecdotally that government agencies would love everyone to be prepared for 3 months in the case of a major event (read Hurricane Katrina style events) so that they can then focus on getting infrastructure restored rather than trying to ration food for the masses. That ain't ever going to happen, but 72 hours of preparedness is a great start!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast