Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: We're getting our ball-bearings together! We promise!

You need to fix inventory on website ASAP. Two items I was trying to buy were instock on the website. When I called in to confirm one I was told was not available and the other I was told was available. A few hours later I get an email saying my order was cancelled due to the item not being in stock.

As you are in transition I wont put you on the no shop list, but I would take a day/weekend to do inventory and update systems

I'm not gonna quote your response, but I'm glad to hear that you're aggressively changing the vibe in there. I know running a range/club/store can't be easy, and I am going to stop by soon. I'm looking for a new home (and ATT) close to me, and TSC is the closest. I'd really hate to have to keep driving to Silverdale (which is a great range by the way). Hoping for good things from y'all. Cheers!

CGN Regular
    Not planning on any firearm purchases in the near future from anyone, but it sounds like you are trying to spearhead this correctly. I wish you guys good luck. I may try making a purchase through you guys if you are more cost effective than local
    My posts are my views, don't be offended if they do not match. I also do not allow anyone to quote, or state my views (as my views) without my direct permission.
    Я хочу винтовку

Contributing Business Member Target Sports Canada's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Clvland View Post
    I was in target sports last weekend (previous time was about 2 years ago) and I have to say that the changes were noticeable right away. Staff were very helpful and friendly. It was a much better shopping experience than in years past.
    We hope that others like you that have not seen us in a new light, do come out and give us another try. Glad you enjoyed your visit!

- Shervin

Quote Originally Posted by frenchie_84 View Post
    I'm not gonna quote your response, but I'm glad to hear that you're aggressively changing the vibe in there. I know running a range/club/store can't be easy, and I am going to stop by soon. I'm looking for a new home (and ATT) close to me, and TSC is the closest. I'd really hate to have to keep driving to Silverdale (which is a great range by the way). Hoping for good things from y'all. Cheers!
    Come by and tell one of the staff, or myself, that you're on CGN. I'll give you the rundown on everything that goes on our club and make you feel at home. Our aim is to foster our online presence so that we build our member base with individuals here on CGN. It's win, win, if we're keeping up with the latest problems or praise that is circulating on the grapevine.

- Shervin

Quote Originally Posted by matteblack View Post
    You need to fix inventory on website ASAP. Two items I was trying to buy were instock on the website. When I called in to confirm one I was told was not available and the other I was told was available. A few hours later I get an email saying my order was cancelled due to the item not being in stock.

As you are in transition I wont put you on the no shop list, but I would take a day/weekend to do inventory and update systems
    We're still getting all of the kinks worked out on the website, and specifically the online store. It does not reflect what we, Target Sports Canada, have in stock at our location, but rather our parent company, The Shooting Edge, and their stock.

- Shervin

I will take a spin by the place again. Having read the thread and Shervins responses, it looks like there are some positive changes taking place, not just lip service. It's great having a range like this promoting shooting in this country and for that I give you 100%! For me, at this point, I'll give Target Sports another try on the retail side, you do have some nice kit, and if the pricing and service are inline with my reasonable expectations, then great, I will spend my money there.
    Oh oh... that's gonna hurt.

CGN frequent flyer
    I'm a full member since Jan/2015 and was there today and yesterday. Experience has been great personally with the store staff. I brought an unlicensed guest over and we were shooting within 10 minutes. One of the staffers there, Annie is always a pleasure to deal with it. One request though, can your ammo pricing be a little more competitive for members?

The Shooting Edge - CGN Sponsor TSE JR's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by roadcarver View Post
    I'm a full member since Jan/2015 and was there today and yesterday. Experience has been great personally with the store staff. I brought an unlicensed guest over and we were shooting within 10 minutes. One of the staffers there, Annie is always a pleasure to deal with it. One request though, can your ammo pricing be a little more competitive for members?
    We are working on it.

JR
    \"J.R."\
    CEO

The Shooting Edge, Target Sports Canada, William Evans

It's good to see more communication coming from you guys, especially the range updates. Can't wait for all the upgrades to be complete.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast