Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Target Sports Canada Membership

Quote Originally Posted by TSE JR View Post
    For one thing: NO and I mean NO surplus 7.62x39 period. It chews up everything.
    Does that mean non-surplus 7.62x39 will be permitted? Can my SKS come out (in) to play?
    Member: CSSA, CCFR, IPSC, and SASS.

The Shooting Edge - CGN Sponsor TSE JR's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ArcticHound View Post
    Does that mean non-surplus 7.62x39 will be permitted? Can my SKS come out (in) to play?
    non-surplus 7.62x39 will be permitted: Absolutely no steel core or steel jacket.
    \"J.R."\
    CEO

The Shooting Edge, Target Sports Canada, William Evans

CGN Regular
    Is steel case ammo allowed?

Like Tula, MFS, etc

Quote Originally Posted by Sharked View Post
    Is steel case ammo allowed?

Like Tula, MFS, etc
    Steel cased is not a problem. But if a magnet sticks to the bullet, its a no-go
    \"J.R."\
    CEO

CGN Regular
    Understood, some ranges seem to have trouble understanding the difference between steel cased and steel core.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharked View Post
    Understood, some ranges seem to have trouble understanding the difference between steel cased and steel core.
    Lots of modern manufacturers buy steel cases to load for that round as it makes a lot of economic sense.

It has nothing to do with what flies down range.

JR
    \"J.R."\
    CEO

Can someone provide "Dr. Hawke"'s email address, it's no where to be frond on the Grange website. 10 weeks and counting, haven't heard I peep since I paid my money

Quote Originally Posted by deeeeer View Post
    Can someone provide "Dr. Hawke"'s email address, it's no where to be frond on the Grange website. 10 weeks and counting, haven't heard I peep since I paid my money
    hawke@fastmail.fm

I also emailed BJ at Grange at the membership@grangesports.org address. Ten weeks here as well.
    Member: CSSA, CCFR, IPSC, and SASS.

It's awesome to see the improvement in forum activity from the people at TSC on here lately. Finally getting some quality updates and feel like you are in the "know".

However, I'm pretty letdown with the lack of communication in regards to when the next CLSC's are going to be. There is clearly a huge demand for another class to be held. I understand that delays arise, but to have almost zero communication in regards to what the hold up is, while in the mean time still accepting "new members" ie) people paying to go on to a list is very frustrating. I just don't understand how the grange can remain completely silent about the issue. Surely they have been getting feedback from other new members as well as all the grief the TSC staff have been taking at the counter. All in all, it's been pretty unprofessional in that aspect.

CGN frequent flyer
    When did you provide your completed form? When I joined last October it ranged from 6-8 weeks before I was able to be booked into a CLSC.

Quote Originally Posted by bruh View Post
    It's awesome to see the improvement in forum activity from the people at TSC on here lately. Finally getting some quality updates and feel like you are in the "know".

However, I'm pretty letdown with the lack of communication in regards to when the next CLSC's are going to be. There is clearly a huge demand for another class to be held. I understand that delays arise, but to have almost zero communication in regards to what the hold up is, while in the mean time still accepting "new members" ie) people paying to go on to a list is very frustrating. I just don't understand how the grange can remain completely silent about the issue. Surely they have been getting feedback from other new members as well as all the grief the TSC staff have been taking at the counter. All in all, it's been pretty unprofessional in that aspect.