Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789101113 ... LastLast

Thread: Herman the German

It would be hilarious if the targets were modified to show a zombie version of Herman. And it would probably sell a lot too.

CGN frequent flyer
    What I would like to see is fig 11 & fig 12's changed enough for copyrights and stuff BUT RETAINING the SAME scoring (rectangles on the fig 11's) and A,B, and C faces on the Fig 12's.

Also, similar "references" ie: the wrist as centre of target on a fig 11 and the chin on the fig 12's.

This would give us a supply of targets for working up for various prov rifle association service rifle shoots, and DCRA.

Expired Business
    We can produce a run of legs that will match up to the tops if there is a demand.

When i do a google search of figure 11 and figure 12 the same images pop up. So I make sure I am getting you what you want; can you please provide an example of both(state which is which), explain to me how they are different, as my search results didn't make it clear to me.

This was what I drew up for use in basement practice when I was into practicing for service rifle:

http://www.rifleman.ca/targets/fig11...atches1-12.pdf

http://www.rifleman.ca/targets/fig11...atches1-12.pdf

The figure 11 is the full sized silhouette with the rectangular scoring zone.

The figure 12 is the top half with the circular scoring zone.

Facing the same printing size constraints that you guys do, I had a bunch of full sized ones printed up in halves, not unlike what you describe:

http://www.rifleman.ca/targets/fig11...a_fullsize.pdf

http://www.rifleman.ca/targets/fig11...b_fullsize.pdf

What I did not like about them is the cardboard backer requirements (48 inches tall), so now I use a different format for full-sized silhouette practice.

Cheers,

Brobee

What pricing would we be looking at for these?
    “...Only accurate rifles are interesting.”
    - Colonel Townsend Whelen

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went."
    - Will Rogers

Expired Business
    BroBee, Thank you very much.

X-man, We will have an intro special:
    50 heads and 50 legs for 1.10 plus shipping = $135
    100 heads and 50 legs for 1$ ea plus shipping = $180
    150 heads heads and 50 legs for .85 plus shipping = $205

Expired Business
    I just received copy of the head and the full body in the mail from a fellow CGN'er. Thanks very much.

Is this still something you all are interested in purchasing?

Quote Originally Posted by Canada Targets View Post
    I just received copy of the head and the full body in the mail from a fellow CGN'er. Thanks very much.

Is this still something you all are interested in purchasing?
    yes

CGN Ultra frequent flyer sulisa's Avatar
    Some clubs won't allow shooting "human-looking targets", but take a look at the beaut on the left of this picture - it would most certainly do for training purposes, in many cases, if you could work-up something like that. (and those who can use real Figure 11s would continue to enjoy the realism and history of this venerable military veteren)

Picture linked from the Old Windor Rifle and Pistol Club website, in the UK. ww w.owrpc.co.uk/Applications/Targets.jpg

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by sulisa;7559780

[IMG
    http://www.owrpc.co.uk/Applications/Targets.jpg[/IMG]

Picture linked from the Old Windor Rifle and Pistol Club website, in the UK. ww w.owrpc.co.uk/Applications/Targets.jpg
    ^^^^That's strange (referring to the middle and right targets above here in post #29). The figure 12's we use(d) had different bulls-eye subtentions. Center ring was 6" and outer was 12", which IMO is much better in encouraging finer marksmanship than the larger "single ring" figure 12's.

Did they (Armed Forces) phase them out or something? (the figure 12's with 6" and 12" rings).