Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: AAC MSR bolt carrier group now available in Canada!

CGN frequent flyer CraigNConnor's Avatar
    I don't mind waiting just happy I snagged 3

Waiting isn't the issue. It's the lack of any communication that's bothersome.

CGN frequent flyer CraigNConnor's Avatar
    If it helps cool your jets one shot tac emailed me 5 days ago saying they have not arrived and they have no eta.
    This is a preorder obviously you have not been involed in too many of these, because this is not unusual.
    There are tons of factors that could be holding these back somewhere for some reason at no fault if distributor or retailer
    So just be patient like the rest of us, don't worry it will come and when it does it will feel like Christmas!

Sponsoring Business Shooting Centre's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Frosst View Post
    First there's all this excitement after an announcement from you guys and retailers jump on it pre-selling a bunch of these things and then utter silence. What's the deal? If they're stuck somewhere waiting to come in then let us know. If they haven't even shipped from the states and we should expect many more months of waiting, then let us know. There are many of us waiting on these so maybe next time you shouldn't be so quick to announce these and have pre-sales going.
    Sounds like your issue is with dealers preselling items. Gravel just mentioned that these would be available in Canada. They have not provided an ETA, and typically new products take some time to get exported. A good rule of thumb is 3-4 months for paperwork, permits, and production scheduling.
    --
    Calgary Shooting Centre
    https://store.theshootingcentre.com/

For orders, please visit our online store or email us at: orders@theshootingcentre.com

Expired Industry Member
    BREAKING NEWS! We just received a large shipment of AAC MSR bolt carrier groups. They will start shipping across Canada tomorrow. We have received enough units to fill all of our orders, plus a few extra. So, head on down to your local shop in the next week or so and give them your cash!
    Name:  AAC-Parts.jpg
Views: 494
Size:  12.7 KB

Who has these in stock? i want to order one but i cant find one
    "This year will go down in history. For the first time, a civilized nation has full gun registration! Our streets will be safer, our police more efficient, and the world will follow our lead into the future."
    Adolf Hitler, 1935

CGN Regular
    Yeah I would like to know as well, I grabbed one from OneShot during the pre order but could use a second one now.

Thanks

Expired Supporting Dealer
    Just added these to our web site,

Quote Originally Posted by GP tactical View Post
    Just added these to our web site,
    THANK YOU!!!! just ordered
    "This year will go down in history. For the first time, a civilized nation has full gun registration! Our streets will be safer, our police more efficient, and the world will follow our lead into the future."
    Adolf Hitler, 1935

Sponsoring Business Shooting Centre's Avatar
    Ours will be here in a couple days.
    --
    Calgary Shooting Centre
    https://store.theshootingcentre.com/

For orders, please visit our online store or email us at: orders@theshootingcentre.com

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast