Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Would you guys be able to make an M6 Scout/Survival rifle?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer dand883's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by maple_leaf_eh View Post
    https:// youtube dot com/watch?v=0ewFnoXM_6c

Chiappa M6 is 12ga over .22 with insert barrels for other cartridges.
    I was excited when i first heard about the chiappa models, but quickly lost that excitement as soon as i saw them. The butt looks like a cheap styrofoam cooler someone cut out in their basement and spray painted black.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer maple_leaf_eh's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dand883 View Post
    I was excited when i first heard about the chiappa models, but quickly lost that excitement as soon as i saw them. The butt looks like a cheap styrofoam cooler someone cut out in their basement and spray painted black.
    Unconventional materials are hiding behind the panels on you car too. From their website, it seems like the company was working hard to reduce overall weight. If the goal is achieved with a piece of hard foam, but it discourages customers, well maybe that is proof enough it wasn't a good idea.
    Jean Charest after coming a distant second to Pierre Poilievre. “You deserve a clean slate and the opportunity to unite the membership. ... Only Liberals benefit from a divided (Conservative Party).” Will the malcontents listen?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer FreedomIsn'tFree's Avatar
    I own an original, but I'd love a SS .22 mag/.410 or .22 Hornet/.410
    It's better to have questions you can't answer, then answers you can't question.
    When you have no property rights, YOU ARE THE PROPERTY!
    WEXIT, IPSC, CCFR.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12