Thread: Commendation for services

Commendation for services

I was in your store for the first time on Monday. Both my wife and I were very happy with the services that we were shown and the assistance of the staff there was excellent.

We weren't planning on spending much aside from a few cleaning supplies, but that didn't last long! You guys had a Leupold Mk4 1.5-5x20 scope with an ARMS QD mount that just wouldn't stop screaming my name! My wife wanted to look at some smaller 9mm pistols, and we ended up getting an M&P9 range kit.

Your shipping was incredibly fast as well. We bought the pistol on Monday, and it was delivered to us in Whitehorse on Thursday. It was well packaged and sealed.

Rest assured, if I am ever in Edmonton again, you will be one of my first stops! Very happy with our experience at P&D Enterprises.
    I 'advise' you to learn how to spell 'advice'.

Quote Originally Posted by Draezin View Post
    I was in your store for the first time on Monday. Both my wife and I were very happy with the services that we were shown and the assistance of the staff there was excellent.

We weren't planning on spending much aside from a few cleaning supplies, but that didn't last long! You guys had a Leupold Mk4 1.5-5x20 scope with an ARMS QD mount that just wouldn't stop screaming my name! My wife wanted to look at some smaller 9mm pistols, and we ended up getting an M&P9 range kit.

Your shipping was incredibly fast as well. We bought the pistol on Monday, and it was delivered to us in Whitehorse on Thursday. It was well packaged and sealed.

Rest assured, if I am ever in Edmonton again, you will be one of my first stops! Very happy with our experience at P&D Enterprises.
    Thanks for the business...I'll pass this along to those involved. Phil.
    P&D Enterprises (Retail dealer in Arms, Ammo and Accessories)
    10552 115 St Nw
    Edmonton AB
    T5H 3K6
    Phone (780)420-6419
    Fax (780)420-1945
    Visit our Site http://www.p-d-ent.com

P&d is great- it can't wait for that surefire 870 flashlight intergrated for grip in ha e on order!