Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: ONE DAY EVENT - Pumkin, Zombie & Glock Shoot

I presume no membership required. I guess the wife and I will be heading to you way for the weekend. A honeymoon on the range possibly ... lol

This might sound like a silly question but I will tell a bunch of my pals and I want to have some indoor for them.
    Do you have to bring your own guns for the shoot?

I believe the website says that they provide the guns and you can buy ammo when you get there... 20, 15 plus a 5 dollar donation.... Double check the site.

Is there like a cheap motel around there? me and my buddy might come up for the day?

i will be there

CGN Regular
    Also, while we are there, can we partake in the festivities of the Glock Day? My handgun experience level isn't where it should be, especially with Glocks, and it'd be cool to get some trigger time before doing the Zombie shoot if I do manage to get in.
    Are you familiar with The Shmoo, Mr. Fisher?

Marked on my calendar. I love being a member at Silverdale

Quote Originally Posted by jwillmoore View Post
    I presume no membership required. I guess the wife and I will be heading to you way for the weekend. A honeymoon on the range possibly ... lol
    No membership reqd. The RSO's supervise the whole event. I brought some buddies last year.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Shmoo View Post
    Also, while we are there, can we partake in the festivities of the Glock Day? My handgun experience level isn't where it should be, especially with Glocks, and it'd be cool to get some trigger time before doing the Zombie shoot if I do manage to get in.
    The test fire is open to everyone as well. Last year it was $25-30 ( can't remember ) 30 rounds through I think 3 different guns, burger, pop and the rest goes to make-a-wish as a donation.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Shmoo View Post
    The test fire is open to everyone as well. Last year it was $25-30 ( can't remember ) 30 rounds through I think 3 different guns, burger, pop and the rest goes to make-a-wish as a donation.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast