Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: AAC Bolt Carrier Group

CGN frequent flyer CraigNConnor's Avatar
    Well I had 2 on order from one shot, ordered from a preorder and was probably one if the first to get in, and have been told 2 weeks ago that there weren't enough bolts to complete my order (I didn't get any)...

So I'm told they will keep me updated when more arrive.

So I called Gravel Agency and they tell me that One Shot Tactical DOESNT even have them on order.

WTF, super not happy and don't like bring lied to.
    This whole experience with one shot is leaving a bad taste in my mouth.

Someone screwed up and is not owning up to it.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Farmboy's Avatar
    Just looked into this and we do now have more on order.

We placed our initial order and then added more to it as pre orders increased. That additional order didn't get entered into the system due to a fault of mine.

So we were under the impression that we still had a number of BCG's on backorder and yet to be filled. Gravel sends everyone out a percentage of their order if they don't receive enough so getting partial shipments is normal.

You should have received your BCG's first and that was due to some miscommunication between myself and staff about your payment as I told you not to pay till they arrive. The staff viewed it as you hadn't paid since placing your order.

Shoot me a PM and I'll make sure to make this up to you.
    Please note, my opinion could be biased based on past and present employment

https://www.youtube.com/c/ThorHavenFarm

cancelled my "pre-order" a while back and picked a couple up locally...
    Sometimes it is taken, sometimes it is not. But there is no bargain, for here, what is,
    is what must be

CCFR Lifetime Member, CSSA Lifetime Member
    NFA Lifetime Member, NRA Lifetime Endowment Member

I didn't want to to post anything but since this has come up, the exact same thing happened to me. I explicitly asked if I could hold off payment when I place my preorder or if I needed to pay to ensure I get my BCG, which I was willing to do and was written in an email. I get a confirmation email saying don't worry, you're guaranteed to get it and I can hold off on payment until they arrive. Then, BCG's come in, and I get some joker from Oneshot emailing me saying my order is cancelled due to non-payment AFTER I emailed asking what the situation was. Bull#### business practice as my order was part of the initial batch that went up for sale AND I was told I was guaranteed one.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Farmboy's Avatar
    I didn't want to to post anything but since this has come up, the exact same thing happened to me. I explicitly asked if I could hold off payment when I place my preorder or if I needed to pay to ensure I get my BCG, which I was willing to do and was written in an email. I get a confirmation email saying don't worry, you're guaranteed to get it and I can hold off on payment until they arrive. Then, BCG's come in, and I get some joker from Oneshot emailing me saying my order is cancelled due to non-payment AFTER I emailed asking what the situation was. Bull#### business practice as my order was part of the initial batch that went up for sale AND I was told I was guaranteed one.
    Again a miscommunication from myself to the staff. We've implemented some new SOP's due to the confusion with these orders.

The "joker" is my daughter, who is more organized that me, unfortunately she was following my direction.

Let me know if you still need one and I'll make it up to you.
    Please note, my opinion could be biased based on past and present employment

https://www.youtube.com/c/ThorHavenFarm

I have sent a few pm's over the last 10 days and have not heard back, so I'm not sure if you're getting them or not. I know you told me back in May that the BCG's would be in mid to late June, but I still haven't heard anything. I am heading to Ottawa later this week and was looking to come by to pick up a purchase as well as collect a refund; I was hoping to pick up one of these at the same time. Can you please update me on the status of this order? I'm not sure if the guys who had an issue with their orders already received them (maybe you guys have heard something?), but I'm just looking for some sort of clarity on the one we discussed for me.

Thanks

Me aswell
    Update plz
    Other sponsors have already received restock..

Seriously. I'm still waiting on a update on the BCG I was screwed out of after being one of the first to pre-order. Only reason I'm not buying from anyone else is that Oneshot promised to make it up to me. This BCG better be worth the wait. An update would be appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Frosst View Post
    Seriously. I'm still waiting on a update on the BCG I was screwed out of after being one of the first to pre-order. Only reason I'm not buying from anyone else is that Oneshot promised to make it up to me. This BCG better be worth the wait. An update would be appreciated.
    in the same boat
    have 600 $ worth of BFG and bolts that are MIA

any update on this>?
    other sponsors have restocked these 3 times already and one shot only once,

when I called in to the store to ask I was brushed off by someone who said "we never know when things come so I cant tell you"
    Last edited by Farmboy; 09-01-2015 at 03:37 PM.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234