Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: New Hical.ca SKS Peep Sight On the Westore Now!!

Let us know what you think of the new SKS rear peep sight, we have sold LOTS so far, how about some feedback?
    High Caliber Service Corp, Proudly serving the shooting Community since 2008. Canada’s largest assortment of Firearm accessories online & in store, 33154 1st ave, Mission, BC. V2V 1G4

We offer PAL, RPAL & CORE courses for the Fraser valley/ Vancouver area: www.palcore.ca

Call us at 604-BUY-GUNS, (289-4867) or at hical@shaw.ca

Like us on Facebook for all the latest info

SERVICE is our middle name!

We are working on a CZ/CSA rear peep sight now, only a couple of weeks away. If you want one send a line to hical@shaw.ca & we will notify you when they are ready!
    High Caliber Service Corp, Proudly serving the shooting Community since 2008. Canada’s largest assortment of Firearm accessories online & in store, 33154 1st ave, Mission, BC. V2V 1G4

We offer PAL, RPAL & CORE courses for the Fraser valley/ Vancouver area: www.palcore.ca

We are getting closer to the CZ sights now, let us know if you want any at hical@shaw.ca

Bought one of these sights and a Kicklite stock for a shooter sks, I'll do a accuracy test compared to another sks with tech sights. I do like the fact the sight picture is easy to pick up and is clear.

Looks good! How do you like the sight picture now?

The sight picture is great. Very easy to tell if the post is centered. Haven't got it to the range yet but I'm sure once you have the rifle sighted in, the peep will be a vast improvement. Very solid fit and doesn't look out of place. It was a bit of a bugger getting the original rear sight off but it can be done. Lol. Way better design than tech sights which needed rifle modification and was a pain when time came to clean.What is the size of the set screw?
    Last edited by emmab; 12-16-2015 at 12:09 PM.
    FireArmsRepatriationTeam
    pacific command..."for the people"

damn i like this allot very smart product and looks to be of good quality. I usaually like my peep sights farther back on the gun but at least this allow you to install without any modifications.

Quote Originally Posted by jaydendyck1 View Post
    damn i like this allot very smart product and looks to be of good quality. I usaually like my peep sights farther back on the gun but at least this allow you to install without any modifications.
    That was our goal, a vastly improved sight, but still keeping the classic look of the SKS. This sight is very quick to acquire a sight picture & virtually impossible to misalign your sights. They are as rugged as the SKS with all steel construction.

Quote Originally Posted by hical.ca View Post
    That was our goal, a vastly improved sight, but still keeping the classic look of the SKS. This sight is very quick to acquire a sight picture & virtually impossible to misalign your sights. They are as rugged as the SKS with all steel construction.
    I would give one a try immediately if not for the $14 shipping charge for a small item...from Mission to Vancouver.

(And yes, I understand that they lose $ on shipping some orders and make $ on shipping other orders. But nevertheless...)
    "Among the many misdeeds of British rule in India, history will look upon the act of depriving a whole nation of arms as the blackest." - Mohandas Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by bcbravo2zero View Post
    I would give one a try immediately if not for the $14 shipping charge for a small item...from Mission to Vancouver.

(And yes, I understand that they lose $ on shipping some orders and make $ on shipping other orders. But nevertheless...)
    Come to the store then.......

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast