Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New targets design available

Expired Business

New targets design available

The new Banger design we just released. We are really Quite happy with how it turned out. Just got to try 'em out today

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aktAJ...wHIiARWKNMjF0m

There was a request from a customer for Faceless targets. Apparently some ranges have policy against shooting at things with faces. What our artist did was modify one of our existing targets and now it looks like a villain from Dick Tracy.

Wow 50 targets for $80. Do you sell many of these? I would hate to ask how much shipping is.

Quote Originally Posted by GumbyFromLumby View Post
    Wow 50 targets for $80. Do you sell many of these? I would hate to ask how much shipping is.
    well shipping is free if you read the website.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Jwirecom109's Avatar
    I like your designs, but if you made a basic target with a lower price point I would consider ordering some, at $1.60 a target plus tax, it gets pricey.
    The Only good Zombie is a dead zombie. Unless that zombie is in a room full of liberal pigs, enjoy your gun control. - Jwirecom109 (ME!)
    A government is the most dangerous threat to man's rights: it holds a legal monopoly on the use of physical force against legally disarmed victims.” - Ayn Rand

CGN Ultra frequent flyer sillymike's Avatar
    Standing guard with the Radical Gun Lobby
    What's the size?
    Malo periculosam libertatem quam quietum servitium
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Expired Business
    All of our prices include shipping. One of the things we hated about ordering from the states was the High Shipping and Duty we would pay.

50 targets shipped to anywhere in Canada with taxes would be $84 outside Sk and $88 inside SK. Sorry if the prices seem high, we have done our best to keep the cost down. The price is a reflection of our costs. The targets do get cheaper as the volume goes up. Possibly splitting a larger order with some of the guys you shoot with would be an option.

Our cost on the targets is the same regardless if it is a Black circle or a detailed image.

The targets are printed on 50-60lbs white paper that is 19"x25"

Hope this helps.

CGN frequent flyer WestIslandRifle's Avatar
    those targets i asked for look pretty good and the range can say anything because there is no facial features

The 45 degree profiled target is great ! Targets do not always face to the front head on!

Please send all private messages on CGN admin issues to "CGN Admin" account

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada Targets View Post
    50 targets shipped to anywhere in Canada with taxes would be $84 outside Sk and $88 inside SK. ]

And they aren't even on a cardboard backer?

Thank God my club gives out targets for free, and provides the stands and backers as well!

Quote Originally Posted by mlehtovaara View Post

And they aren't even on a cardboard backer?

Thank God my club gives out targets for free, and provides the stands and backers as well!
    Ya and free groceries at the food bank too I'll bet. The problem with giving some people something for nothing, is the perception that it has no value.
    It's as wicked as it seems
    If you find yourself in a fair fight, you did not plan your mission properly
    Violence is seldom the answer, but when it is, it's the only answer

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast