Thread: How's this for service?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Superbrad's Avatar

How's this for service?

So, I placed a large order with Clay and gang for 4 rifles, 5 optics and a rail..... I PM him here because one of the items was out of stock and he informs me that it is on its way from Ruger...... No worries.... Then, as he knows exactly what I want, he checks his stock and builds my order for me from scratch..... I was getting emails from my Prophet River account and got to watch my order get built in real time!...... This during Calgary gun show timeframe to boot!.....

Now, here is the real kicker..... I wanted two of a certain optic and he only had one in stock..... SOL?..... Nope.... Clay takes it upon himself to order one on my behalf from another site vendor and has it couriered here so that it literally showed up the same day as the bulk of the shipment......

We have some great dealers here on CGN.... But I have never seen one go as far as Prophet River goes to ensure satisfaction.... Top notch stuff.... Thanks Clay and gang!
    Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

Contributing Dealer Prophet River's Avatar
    Thanks SB. Glad to hear the 'lonely' scope made it too. Let me know if ANY issue with anything!
    www.prophetriver.com
    inquiries - 780-875-0575 / info@prophetriver.com
    Prophet River Firearms
    4206 66th Ave
    Lloydminster, AB
    T9V 3S9

Bad ass. May have to look at their stuff closer. Honestly, many of the vendors on this site are amazing.