Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: 10mm ASR Takedown preorder options

Quote Originally Posted by B View Post
    So I guess the barrels aren't threaded as originally described. That is pretty lame.
    Bummer for sure. Just talked to them on the phone today. The guys that supplied them the barrels were supposed to have had them threaded, but didnt if I remember correctly. They can still get them done, just might take some time. Im sure theyll chip in though

Yes, we had a problem with our order, despite my phone call, 5 days prior to shipping to remind them to make sure they were threaded barrels & positive assurances from them. Then they all shipped without threaded barrels.....They also neglected to ship ANY .40 barrels....The good news is the guns are ready to ship out & we will be covering shipping costs when the .40 barrels arrive, we will also thread the barrels in our shop for you, no charge, with the more common 5/8 x 24 thread pitch, just let us know. We dont have thread protectors for that though. Sorry for the inconvenience, but some things are just beyond our control.....
    High Caliber Service Corp, Proudly serving the shooting Community since 2008. Canada’s largest assortment of Firearm accessories online & in store, 33154 1st ave, Mission, BC. V2V 1G4

We offer PAL, RPAL & CORE courses for the Fraser valley/ Vancouver area: www.palcore.ca

Call us at 604-BUY-GUNS, (289-4867) or at hical@shaw.ca

Like us on Facebook for all the latest info

SERVICE is our middle name!

I definitely don't blame you guys. I completed my order with the request to thread the barrel. I will just have to find something to screw onto it since it won't have a thread protector. What to buy I wonder...?

CGN Regular
    Any idea when we can expect the conversion kits to come in?

Canada post tired to deliver my rifle today... Should have it tonight...

Does 10mm gain as much in velocity/power from a longer barrel as something like 357mag?

CGN Regular
    I have my rifle, put 40rds of A10mm American Eagle through it without a problem. Overall I am very pleased with the rifle. As someone who was a CNC Machinist for 11 years I have a few critiques, but I won't complain too much. I would like to try the caliber conversions though.

CGN Regular
    Has anyone received their conversion kits from this first batch?

No caliber conversions were shipped, just the rifles. We will be getting all our conversion barrels & bolts this next shipment. We are still taking preorders on the next batch of 10mms if anyone else wants one, HERE.
    High Caliber Service Corp, Proudly serving the shooting Community since 2008. Canada’s largest assortment of Firearm accessories online & in store, 33154 1st ave, Mission, BC. V2V 1G4

We offer PAL, RPAL & CORE courses for the Fraser valley/ Vancouver area: www.palcore.ca

Call us at 604-BUY-GUNS, (289-4867) or at hical@shaw.ca

Like us on Facebook for all the latest info

SERVICE is our middle name!

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by hical.ca View Post
    No caliber conversions were shipped, just the rifles. We will be getting all our conversion barrels & bolts this next shipment. We are still taking preorders on the next batch of 10mms if anyone else wants one, HERE.
    Thank you.