Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789

Thread: Zombie targets!!!

you might want to consider running on 70 or 80lb Offset to provide a higher tear strength for outdoor use. also you could run a bottom and a top then tile it on the field to provide a full sized figure. Bottoms and tops could be interchanged with different characters. Zombies move in groups so nobody just wants to shoot one.

Expired Business

Here is a preview of the 3rd zombie image. There are still a few tweaks to make but you all have been chomping at the bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada Targets View Post
    Here is a preview of the 3rd zombie image. There are still a few tweaks to make but you all have been chomping at the bit.
    Is this the one submitted by a CGN member?
    "There are weapons that are simply thoughts, attitudes, prejudices. To be found only in the minds of men. For the record, prejudices can kill, and suspicion can destroy, and the frightened, thoughtless search for a scapegoat has a fallout all of its own ..." - The Twilight Zone

Quote Originally Posted by CV32 View Post
    Is this the one submitted by a CGN member?
    Its based off mine. But due to work/family I wasn't able to complete my target.
    Quote Originally Posted by George Carlin
    Zombies! Where the f@$# are all the zombies? That's the trouble with zombies, they're unreliable.

When do you expect these to be available for purchase?
    "There are weapons that are simply thoughts, attitudes, prejudices. To be found only in the minds of men. For the record, prejudices can kill, and suspicion can destroy, and the frightened, thoughtless search for a scapegoat has a fallout all of its own ..." - The Twilight Zone

Everyone like shooting zombies? check these bad boys out...

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0050DBRQS/?tag=047-20
    "strong people are harder to kill than weak people, and more useful in general"

Expired Business
    I just received confirmation from my Supplier that the Zombies are ready. We will be ready to pack orders next within the week. I am just waiting for the website to be updated.

If you want to Pre-Order, Go to:
    www.canadatargets.com/promo.php

Select graphic pack, then in the comments section Put ZOMBIE PACK and send an Email to info@canadatargets.com

Expired Business
    Zombie packs are now available for order and can be found, here

Or if you are interested in just one type you can find them on the Products page

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789