Thread: Lee Enfield parts can you help John

CGN frequent flyer Don'tkillbill's Avatar

Lee Enfield parts can you help John

John,

With the web down I thought I'd ask.

I'm looking for a forestock for a No4 mark 1. Lately these are a bit hard to find. I have the grip covers but need a forestock. A front and a middle band as well.

Can you pm me if you can give me a quote?

Bill Anderson

I was in your position awhile back before the site went down I know they were sold out of un-cut fore stocks

CGN Ultra frequent flyer IronCanadian's Avatar
    I got a light hardwood forestock from them a couple weeks ago, dark wood were sold out though.
    At some point in their life, everyone will gamble on a fart and lose. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Expired Business
    DON'TKILLBILL;

As soon as our site goes back on line you will find all the furniture in stock listed there....
    In the meantime I might suggest you call our order desk,toll free, to discuss your requirements....
    John

CGN Ultra frequent flyer LeeEnfieldNo.4_mk1's Avatar
    This is related so ill ask here.

Are the Enfield full stocks still available? I can't find them on your site. I know you said they will be listed when your site comes back up but I can't find them.

Thanks.
    I'm no Superman, but don't worry, it's a common mistake.

Quote Originally Posted by LeeEnfieldNo.4_mk1 View Post
    This is related so ill ask here.

Are the Enfield full stocks still available? I can't find them on your site. I know you said they will be listed when your site comes back up but I can't find them.

Thanks.
    Try here: http://www.marstar.ca/dynamic/category.jsp?catid=80505

I am looking for stock parts for an Enfield SMLE No.1 Mk.III*, particularly hard to find is the full lower stock, but really hard is the upper foregrip. Trying to restore a sporterized SMLE no.1 mk.III* and so far I can find all the metal parts, but I need to find a proper bayonet, and I hve the butt stock, the rear upper stock (piece that fits behind the rear sight) but it is hard to find the full lower stock (unsporterized) and the upper foregrip.
    Marstar hasn't had either of those two piece I'm looking for in a long time, and I fear that whenever they do pop up, the get bought before I can get a chance to grab them. Anyone able to help?
    "I mean, I've always been a libertarian. Leave everybody alone. Let everybody else do what they want. Just stay out of everybody else's hair." -Clint Eastwood

Expired Business
    Quote Originally Posted by Don'tkillbill View Post
    John,

With the web down I thought I'd ask.

I'm looking for a forestock for a No4 mark 1. Lately these are a bit hard to find. I have the grip covers but need a forestock. A front and a middle band as well.

Can you pm me if you can give me a quote?

Bill Anderson
    All of our available parts for No-4 rifle are lisated on our site, any special requests should be directed to frank@marstar.ca

Marstar