Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: MG 42 Deactivated

MG 42 Deactivated

I have two MG 42 for sale. I have to deactivate them but should be ready to go after Christmas. All de activated guns are sold "As Is" no returns. E-mail me for detailed photos, no PM please. Sold for cash, no tax, need to boost my "Africa fund". One gun is missing the grip panels but otherwise all are complete and original.

To comply with current standards barrel and trigger group will be welded in place, bolt face ground off, butt welded to receiver . Bolt will retract but no sear so can,t cock and click. Top cover will open, feed pawls present.

I have these two for sale $3,400.00 and $3,500.00, photos show before deactivation. Sold “As Is” no returns, private sale pay with MO no tax.

Last edited by Mr Wolverine; 12-23-2012 at 11:52 AM.

It is so sad to read this.

I wish I had the 12.2 licence.
    Ounces leads to pounds, pounds lead to pain.
    Light, strong and cheap - pick two.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Yes, truly sad. But such is the state of things

Please don't. Dont do this. Please.
    Start some kind of non profit donation to keep them alive:

Send 5 dollar dollars or else the mg42 gets it.

It should not come to this. Don't deactivate these guns. That is what the designers of Bill C-68 want.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Avalonthas's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert777 View Post
    It should not come to this. Don't deactivate these guns. That is what the designers of Bill C-68 want.
    send him $3200 X 3 and he will keep them all for future change in legislation
    he wants to enjoy his firearms activities (hunting in africa) while time is on his side, and within the lame firearms laws existing today...why should he suffer and hang on to them instead of do what he enjoys.
    There's Mil-spec, and then there's Gunnutz-spec.
    One is stringent, the other contains nuts.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Tuco Pike's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert777 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Avalonthas View Post
    and within the lame firearms laws existing today...why should he suffer and hang on to them instead of do what he enjoys.
    It is attitudes like that which is why we have the nonsense we have now. It's the me me me attitude, and if the banning of this or that doesn't directly affect me I'm not going to do anything about it. If Canadian gun owners had of stuck together instead of letting only a few do the fighting, there would be NO Firearms Act as created under that Bill C-68, there would be no prohibited class of handguns (which made some great guns valueless), and other things could have then been accomplished like handgun hunting would exist again, the AR Platform would not be restricted and you could still hunt with your AR or your AK for that matter. This is not a slam on Wolverine as he and they have done their fair share to fight the good fight, but about the rest of the whiners and complainers out there. I think it was 12 or so fellows that made it out to the Toronto meeting to fight Adam Vaughn. TWELVE!!! And over half of those guys were from out of town, and that whole movement has died down to only a couple of us still working on stuff.

A guy I knew a few years ago was telling me that a nice rifle he had was later deemed prohibited and the York Regional Police came to confiscate it. He told me that his rifle went into service with the department. I asked him why did he allow them to take his gun? He said because he had a house and a family. What kind of example is that to set for ones children, that it is O.K. for armed men to come into your home and steal your legally purchased property and then get to use it for free? If he was unable to stand up and not give in, then he should have at least made it a useless piece of inoperative junk. Our great great grandfathers would kick us in the nuts for the slack jawed sheep we have become in Canada.

Don't do it! You'll need them to kill the mosquitoes!!
    R.I.P.
    Long Gun Registry
    December 1st, 1998 - April 5, 2012

Never Again

Hi
    Are any of the 42,s converted auto for 12.3 class or could they be ?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer TERMINATOR101CA's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuco Pike View Post
    It is attitudes like that which is why we have the nonsense we have now. It's the me me me attitude, and if the banning of this or that doesn't directly affect me I'm not going to do anything about it. If Canadian gun owners had of stuck together instead of letting only a few do the fighting, there would be NO Firearms Act as created under that Bill C-68, there would be no prohibited class of handguns (which made some great guns valueless), and other things could have then been accomplished like handgun hunting would exist again, the AR Platform would not be restricted and you could still hunt with your AR or your AK for that matter. This is not a slam on Wolverine as he and they have done their fair share to fight the good fight, but about the rest of the whiners and complainers out there. I think it was 12 or so fellows that made it out to the Toronto meeting to fight Adam Vaughn. TWELVE!!! And over half of those guys were from out of town, and that whole movement has died down to only a couple of us still working on stuff.

A guy I knew a few years ago was telling me that a nice rifle he had was later deemed prohibited and the York Regional Police came to confiscate it. He told me that his rifle went into service with the department. I asked him why did he allow them to take his gun? He said because he had a house and a family. What kind of example is that to set for ones children, that it is O.K. for armed men to come into your home and steal your legally purchased property and then get to use it for free? If he was unable to stand up and not give in, then he should have at least made it a useless piece of inoperative junk. Our great great grandfathers would kick us in the nuts for the slack jawed sheep we have become in Canada.
    Does anybody else see the irony in this ? Your train of thought has derailed my friend................
    Kate Beckinsale :
    Quote Originally Posted by fireball View Post
    I'd love to look at her Underworld!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by smelly pete View Post
    And give it a lycan

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast