Page 21 of 24 FirstFirst ... 11131415161718192021222324 LastLast

Thread: Swiss Arms Coming And We Want Your Input

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Brian46's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MD Charlton View Post
    Thanks for the input, please keep it coming, knowing what is in demand will help us coordinate production.

i'll try and answer some questions here:
    1. To clarify, AR Mag Lower = STANAG compatible lower. its an aluminum lower that will accept STANAG mags as opposed to the polymer Sig mags.

2. we will bring in the above mentioned lower as complete rifles initially. we'll work on bringing in just the lower. the last time we looked at pricing on just the lower, it wasn't inexpensive. details to follow on this.

3. 751 SAPR still listed as a prohibited firearm. so, no go on that one.

4. 7.62x39 - we're working on this. won't be in the next batch of product, but we'll see what is possible for next year.

5. we will be bringing in accessories.

6. 552 to 553 conversion kits - we'll bring these in as well.

7. Delivery - new product will be available in starting in 2017. we still have some Carbines (14" & 17") as well as CQB's (9") in stock at the current pricing. so reach out to a dealer if you are looking for a restricted model.

8. Pricing - there are lots of factors involved in pricing these out. we would like nothing more than to come to market at a great price. The Swiss Franc has been steady around $1.33 to the CAD for about 18 months, it has been know to fluctuate somewhat dramatically as we saw back in early 2015. When these guns were retailing in the mid $3K range, the Franc was near par. We're doing all we can to mitigate the FX issues, but there is only so much we can do. We'll be able to set pricing as we get closer to delivery.
    any updates on the red highlighted item?
    If it's either loud, obnoxious, fast, hated by the general population or any combination of these, I OWN IT!!

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by J996 View Post
    There is no problem with mounting optics on a diopter model as long as you use the actual SIG mounts and specific optics they were designed to be used with. Although these are limited in selection, everything else either sits too high or is a compromise of some sort.

With regard to the cheek riser, as long as it is a genuine SIG part and not airsoft it snaps on solid and does not come off easy.

Classic Green with genuine SIG 551 mount and TA11 (designed for and used by Polizei).

Not to beat a dead horse but I fail to see the advantage to having the diopter sights on your rifle. The optic mount renders them not useable and the mount is not quick detach.
    The flat top eliminates the cheek riser and has flip up back up sights. Also you can use any optic your heart desires. Unless I was competing in Swiss matchs, I would go flat top.

Quote Originally Posted by Honeydealer View Post
    Not to beat a dead horse but I fail to see the advantage to having the diopter sights on your rifle. The optic mount renders them not useable and the mount is not quick detach.
    The flat top eliminates the cheek riser and has flip up back up sights. Also you can use any optic your heart desires. Unless I was competing in Swiss matchs, I would go flat top.
    Yes it is. Spring loaded, thumb flip lever, comes right off. It even goes right back to zero when you put it back on.

Anyways, sometimes its nice to run the diopters for stuff inside 200m. it's all personal preference.

CGN Regular
    Yes it is. Spring loaded, thumb flip lever, comes right off. It even goes right back to zero when you put it back on.

Anyways, sometimes its nice to run the diopters for stuff inside 200m. it's all personal preference.
    My apologies, that is a Sig mount and a very nice rifle. Agreed about personal preference.

Classic green, diopter, 1/10.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bfiles's Avatar

Where did you get thay mount from sir!?!?!
    Please and thank you! !!
    CSSA CCFR PROUD MEMBER
    "Sleep in bliss Pops"!!!!!!

20 round sig factory magazines at a reasonable. $25.00 in America

Black or Green
    Flat Top
    1:7
    Classic

CGN Ultra frequent flyer SigWig's Avatar
    anyone have a picture of the AR lower?

Quote Originally Posted by SigWig View Post
    anyone have a picture of the AR lower?
    Post #18 of this thread.

Cheers D
    Gun Control is Being Able to Hit Your Target.